• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Accepted! (Interviewed 8/27) Good luck to everyone, hope to see you next summer 🙂

I just got the call- I’m in! Interviewed on 8/20. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been accepted!! Interviewed 9/17. Good luck everyone! 

13 hours ago, Jen07 said:

I just got an interview invite today, which I thought was odd. It seems late in the cycle. 

DMU interviews all the way into February usually. One school I got accepted to only did three interviews in August and September, but another school I interviewed at last cycle were interviewing until the following May! It all depends on the school.

6 minutes ago, MNEMT said:

I interviewed on 10/29, and just got an email today saying I was on the waitlist. Surprised though, they said we would hear back in 2-4 weeks. 

I also got this email. I'm a little bummed, but I appreciate their communication and fast response! 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, newPAapplicant2019 said:

Hey guys! I interviewed 11/4 and they said they would get back us in 2-4 weeks... did anyone else have to wait longer than the suggested time frame to hear back from DMU? Also, should I contact them and ask what the timeframe is?

Thanks in advance!

I also interviewed that day and haven't heard anything yet. Did you end up contacting them to ask about the timeframe?

Just got an email last night that I got an interview! I'm going to the interview date on January 28th. A PA I work with went to DMU and applied the day before the application deadline, got the last slot in the last interview day, and then was waitlisted--got in a week before classes started! It can still happen for late applicants.

• 2 months later...