2019-2020 Application cycle

13 hours ago, Jen07 said:

I just got an interview invite today, which I thought was odd. It seems late in the cycle. 

DMU interviews all the way into February usually. One school I got accepted to only did three interviews in August and September, but another school I interviewed at last cycle were interviewing until the following May! It all depends on the school.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2019 at 2:05 PM, newPAapplicant2019 said:

Hey guys! I interviewed 11/4 and they said they would get back us in 2-4 weeks... did anyone else have to wait longer than the suggested time frame to hear back from DMU? Also, should I contact them and ask what the timeframe is?

Thanks in advance!

I also interviewed that day and haven't heard anything yet. Did you end up contacting them to ask about the timeframe?

4 hours ago, bkScout said:

I also interviewed that day and haven't heard anything yet. Did you end up contacting them to ask about the timeframe?

Hi!  I have not reached out yet, however, if they don't contact us by Wednesday I am going to email them! I was thinking maybe they took an extra week due to Thanksgiving!

Goodluck 🙂

Just got an email last night that I got an interview! I'm going to the interview date on January 28th. A PA I work with went to DMU and applied the day before the application deadline, got the last slot in the last interview day, and then was waitlisted--got in a week before classes started! It can still happen for late applicants.

• 2 months later...