USJ 2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, futurepaletssee said:

It seems like based on past threads that USJ is done interviewing for admission. So for all of us on the pre-interview waitlist, it looks like we should not expect much now.

It seems like so, especially if the program starts in Jan. 

On 10/23/2019 at 12:40 PM, Engiapp said:

Hey!

so has anybody heard anything back after the last interviews? 

I just listened to the video the director sent this morning in which she said that the acceptance email will be sent out this week. I think she meant next week as today is Friday. or maybe they are going to start sending them today and through out the weekend. 

2 hours ago, Engiapp said:

Same here 😞  but 

congrats to all who were accepted!! 🎊

Awe you guys the day isn't over yet 😞 it's only 9:40am!!! Keep the spark and hope alive. I know I don't know any of you personally but i love you all anyway and it will workout, keep your faith! Trust me, I know how it feels to be waiting and anxious and I also know how it feels to be rejected. You aren't in the position you are for nothing. And legit just two weeks ago, I needed to hear that. So now, I'm saying it to you and it's very true. 💕💕💕💕 Now go eat some breakfast and take a breath!!!

• Like 1