2 minutes ago, miaswift said:

Just got my acceptance call!!!! So so so excited 

Congratulations! When did you interview? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miaswift said:

Just got my acceptance call!!!! So so so excited 

Congrats!! I have my interview on 10/21! How was the interview? Do you have any advice?

Does anyone if they will be accepting any more people from the September interviews? Haven’t gotten a call yet and I’m starting to loose hope 😔 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peanutbutterPA said:

Accepted to the Boone campus!! Anyone else?

Do you have a choice of campus or do they just assign you one with your acceptance?

• Like 1

Anyone else waiting to hear back from the recent interviews, stay positive. They are saving the best for last and will notify us soon 🤞🏻

• Like 1

Just the post-interview survey. They said some will hear back sooner than others but to call them if it’s been 3 weeks post-interview with no word back.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 5:39 PM, Chris14 said:

Do you have a choice of campus or do they just assign you one with your acceptance?

When you get your acceptance call you have by the end of the day to let them know if you have extenuating circumstances that would place you on one campus or the other (family, previous housing, etc.). The next day you'll receive an email with your formal acceptance letter and which campus you're assigned to!

• Upvote 2

Hi all - got my acceptance this past Thursday!  So so so excited to be joining you all in May.  For those of you that have been accepted AND paid your $1,000 fee, did you get any confirmation e-mail of your payment?  I took pictures on my phone just in case.  Thanks! 

• Like 3

On 10/13/2019 at 8:39 AM, LaurenAutry said:

Hi all - got my acceptance this past Thursday!  So so so excited to be joining you all in May.  For those of you that have been accepted AND paid your $1,000 fee, did you get any confirmation e-mail of your payment?  I took pictures on my phone just in case.  Thanks! 

I didn't get a confirmation email, I took screenshots too!

• Like 1

On 10/10/2019 at 3:47 PM, peanutbutterPA said:

Accepted to the Boone campus!! Anyone else?

I'll be at the Boone campus as well! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Aa53855 said:

Has anyone else been placed on the active applicant list and know anything about it?

I was just waitlisted from the 10/7 interview. All we can do is hope now!!

I am waitlisted as well. Interviewed 10/7. Does anyone know when we'll know if there's a slot open? I have multiple offers and don't want to have to pay multiple deposits for a "just in case".