2019-2020 Wake Forest

Anyone else having problems submitting the supplemental with a fee waiver? I'm a veteran and I upload documentation, but when I try to submit I keep getting an error message that makes me think its a system error not a rejection of my fee waiver. I reached out to the website, but nothing yet.

unnamed.png

5 minutes ago, KhaliaB said:

Anyone else having problems submitting the supplemental with a fee waiver? I'm a veteran and I upload documentation, but when I try to submit I keep getting an error message that makes me think its a system error not a rejection of my fee waiver. I reached out to the website, but nothing yet.

unnamed.png

The same thing happened to me. They said they are working on fixing it!

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 6:01 PM, crcrown said:

Anyone registered for CASPer yet? 

I took the test and at the open house this past weekend they said that it is all up to date with Wake Forest listed as a score recipient. However they do not require your scores until December 2019 so you could get invited for an interview and hopefully offered admission before ever taking it. That being said, I went ahead and got it out of the way

7 minutes ago, Lorin said:

I took the test and at the open house this past weekend they said that it is all up to date with Wake Forest listed as a score recipient. However they do not require your scores until December 2019 so you could get invited for an interview and hopefully offered admission before ever taking it. That being said, I went ahead and got it out of the way

great, thanks! Was wondering when to take it to still be considered for an early interview so this helps! Planning to take it on 07/18.

16 hours ago, Ashleemee said:

Received my rejection today . Supplemental submitted 7/3

Ugh. Sorry to hear this. Is it usual that they send rejections so fast? Do you think maybe you were lacking a pre req or didn't make a minimum? Trying to make sense of it. Best of luck to you. 

• Like 1

Hi guys!

This is my second time applying to Wake! I applied at the last second last year, got an interview, they will call you if you are being offered an interview and then was wait listed! "Usually" you will know within two weeks of submitting everything or completing your interview. Some people knew sooner some people knew a little later but the average was two weeks!

Good luck everyone! 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 9:56 AM, jsutt13 said:

Hi guys!

This is my second time applying to Wake! I applied at the last second last year, got an interview, they will call you if you are being offered an interview and then was wait listed! "Usually" you will know within two weeks of submitting everything or completing your interview. Some people knew sooner some people knew a little later but the average was two weeks!

Good luck everyone! 

Thank you! Do you know when they call if it's a 336 number? I just want to make sure I don't think it's a spam call haha thanks again