Sacred Heart PA Applicants 2019

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 2:31 PM, gala9944 said:

Hi, my application was verified on 7/18 and I was invited to interview on 8/29. My interview was this past weekend on 9/21 and I didn’t hear about when the next interview day will be either. SHU is non-rolling so I’m sure there’s still a chance you’ll be invited. As to when? I’m not certain. Then again, I can’t speak for them.. just my thoughts. You can wait a little while and maybe email them..? Hope that helps!

Where there two types of interviews when you went like having a panel interview and then having a one on one interview or was it only one kind of interview?

What kind of interview was it if you don’t mind sharing? Was it one on one, a panel interview, MMI, or a group interview?

Thank you very much

On 8/28/2019 at 4:41 PM, nth122 said:

Hi all! I received an interview invite back on 8/15. I submitted/was verified 6/29. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Did you already go to the interview? If so, did they time you on any of the questions like you give a time limit, or was it free flowing where you have time to take to answer your questions?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Saskia said:

Hi everyone! The interview invite email says phones are not allowed and should be left elsewhere during the interview. What did you do with your phone? I will be taking an Uber to the interview from my hotel and need my phone to get a ride back.

Yeah that could be a problem, have you considered scheduling a ride with Uber or Lyft?

15 hours ago, Saskia said:

Hi everyone! The interview invite email says phones are not allowed and should be left elsewhere during the interview. What did you do with your phone? I will be taking an Uber to the interview from my hotel and need my phone to get a ride back.

It would be safer to have your phone on you to help navigate/order uber especially if it's an unfamiliar place to you. As long as your phone is turned off and kept out of sight during the interview (leave it in your purse or pocket), it should be fine. Just don't touch it until your interview is completely over and you're out of the building. 🙂 Good luck to you!