Sacred Heart PA Applicants 2019

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest CApplicantT
On 8/12/2019 at 9:56 AM, Lifeline10 said:

JUST GOT AN INTERVIEW INVITE!

Congrats on getting an interview too! Quick question for you: After you sent in which day you wanted to interview did you get a confirmation email saying this was okay? I said I could do two of the times and didn't get any confirmation on which one they wanted me to come to! Thanks

17 minutes ago, CCApplicantCT said:

Congrats on getting an interview too! Quick question for you: After you sent in which day you wanted to interview did you get a confirmation email saying this was okay? I said I could do two of the times and didn't get any confirmation on which one they wanted me to come to! Thanks

I'm still waiting for a reply myself. I'm going to give it a week and send a follow up email. 

I have a couple of questions for those of you who are familiar with the PA program at Sacred Heart. 

1. If I am planning on submitting my primary application today, how long do you think it'll take them to verify it and get back to me? I know it's a bit late, but I haven't had a chance to submit it just yet.

2. How difficult/competitive is the PA program to get into from anybody who may know others who have applied/attended the program? What do they usually emphasize even though they may say "we look at things holistically", just like every other program?

Thanks

Guest CApplicantT

For the interview they mentioned bringing a 2x2 passport size photo. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about this? Should I go to a CVS to get a photo taken or is there a way to print out my own photo as a 2x2? Any helpful tips are welcome! Thanks!