PAgirl1997

University of Bridgeport PA Applicants 2019

I was waitlisted from the 9/6 interview morning session. Pretty bummed as I really like this program and thought it was a great fit for me. Guess not, but oh well we'll see what happens in the next couple months.

15 hours ago, mule22 said:

I was waitlisted from the 9/6 interview morning session. Pretty bummed as I really like this program and thought it was a great fit for me. Guess not, but oh well we'll see what happens in the next couple months.

Hey I feel ya! I was also waitlisted from the 9/6 interview morning session. I really like this program too and have my fingers crossed for both of us. Do you think that there's seats left and maybe they waitlisted people to determine further who to accept later on? I hope/feel that there's still seats left because I feel that this page would be flooded with multiple acceptance posts otherwise. Maybe they waitlisted people because they're planning to send out more interview invites? Good luck!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, 6LF02 said:

I was accepted today from the 9/6 interview morning session! 

Congrats!

I decided to give up my spot in order to accept an offer at another program. Interviewed on 9/6 and received an acceptance call on 9/20. Hope that helps someone on the waitlist! Best of luck to everyone!!

• Like 1

Hey, just wondering, has anyone received a rejection or hasn’t heard anything at all after interviewing? Or is it just an acceptance or wait list type of thing? Was wondering what my chances of being accepted off the wait list was 

On 9/27/2019 at 1:40 PM, Jlau22 said:

Hey, just wondering, has anyone received a rejection or hasn’t heard anything at all after interviewing? Or is it just an acceptance or wait list type of thing? Was wondering what my chances of being accepted off the wait list was 

I haven't heard anything yet 

I have an interview this Friday 10/04 so to answer some people's question, they are still sending out interview invitations. I did submit my application just before the deadline though. Anyone else interviewing 10/04? 

Has anyone only received this email?

“We have received your verified application to University of Bridgeport's Physician Assistant program for Spring 2020. Your application and materials are under review, and if you are selected for an interview, you will be notified. We will be reviewing applications and scheduling interviews through the fall. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.”

I was sent that back back in the beginning of July but have heard nothing else from the program. Was there another application or account I was supposed to set up? I only did the CASPA application 

On 9/30/2019 at 9:55 PM, PAbehavior said:

I haven't heard anything yet 

Did you interview?

Just gave up my seat in this program in favor of another that suits me better and is better located for me. Hoping my seat goes to one of you!

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, giorgixox said:

Anyone hear back from the 10/04 interview date? 

Nothing yet! Looking back from other sessions it looks like they contact people about 2 weeks after the interview. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PAgirl1997 said:

They are not sending any more invites. All 40 spots have been filled. Very disappointing! 

Did you call/email and ask? I guess that means it's a no for me then! Congratulations to everyone who got in!!!

7 minutes ago, Alejandra said:

Did you call/email and ask? I guess that means it's a no for me then! Congratulations to everyone who got in!!!

I spoke to admissions. It’s a no for me as well