University of Bridgeport PA Applicants 2019

15 hours ago, mule22 said:

I was waitlisted from the 9/6 interview morning session. Pretty bummed as I really like this program and thought it was a great fit for me. Guess not, but oh well we'll see what happens in the next couple months.

Hey I feel ya! I was also waitlisted from the 9/6 interview morning session. I really like this program too and have my fingers crossed for both of us. Do you think that there's seats left and maybe they waitlisted people to determine further who to accept later on? I hope/feel that there's still seats left because I feel that this page would be flooded with multiple acceptance posts otherwise. Maybe they waitlisted people because they're planning to send out more interview invites? Good luck!

• Like 1

Has anyone only received this email?

“We have received your verified application to University of Bridgeport's Physician Assistant program for Spring 2020. Your application and materials are under review, and if you are selected for an interview, you will be notified. We will be reviewing applications and scheduling interviews through the fall. Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.”

I was sent that back back in the beginning of July but have heard nothing else from the program. Was there another application or account I was supposed to set up? I only did the CASPA application 

• 2 weeks later...