University of Bridgeport PA Applicants 2019

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:33 AM, Evana1993 said:

I have applied at the end of June, but have not heard anything from the school, starting to get worried!

The waiting process kills, but try not to worry! Schools can choose to invite applicants anytime from when they submit their application until their interview process end date. Good luck!

On 8/24/2019 at 2:08 AM, PAstuden said:

Hopefully by next week then. Did they say the waitlist would be sent out during the same time as students get accepted?

I just got an email today about being placed on the wait list which is very difficult for me because this is one of the only schools that required me to take BIOCHEM so not I'm torn as to whether to spend the money to take it or not. I have already been accepted to Albany Meds PA program but I really loved what Bridgeport had to offer. 

15 hours ago, DanaSchroeder said:

I just got an email today about being placed on the wait list which is very difficult for me because this is one of the only schools that required me to take BIOCHEM so not I'm torn as to whether to spend the money to take it or not. I have already been accepted to Albany Meds PA program but I really loved what Bridgeport had to offer. 

I interviewed at Albany after they had filled the class and am on the waitlist, but was accepted at Bridgeport - think they'll let us just trade places? Haha I know it doesn't work that way 🙂. AMC is one of my tops as it is much closer to home for me, so I am holding out hope that I get in off the waitlist. If I do, I hope my seat at Bridgeport goes right to you!

On 8/27/2019 at 9:13 AM, ecwaters said:

I interviewed at Albany after they had filled the class and am on the waitlist, but was accepted at Bridgeport - think they'll let us just trade places? Haha I know it doesn't work that way 🙂. AMC is one of my tops as it is much closer to home for me, so I am holding out hope that I get in off the waitlist. If I do, I hope my seat at Bridgeport goes right to you!

HaHa if only it worked like that! That would be amazing.

On 6/13/2019 at 1:32 PM, PAgirl1997 said:

Congrats! Can you share your stats, when you applied / were verified? Thx.

I hope this is helpful/provides hope for anyone applying this cycle or anyone who wanders to this forum in the future. 

My stats: First time applicant. Received interview invitation and acceptance. 

cGPA: 3.44; sGPA: 3.41; 2000hrs CNA, medical mission volunteer; 23hrs shadowing PAs; 4 LORs - MD x2, post-bac professor, nurse supervisor.

Feel free to contact me w/ any questions. 

On 9/5/2019 at 4:35 PM, PAgirl1997 said:

I haven’t heard back either and applied in May 😞 let me know if u hear back

I ended up calling Lea and she said my application was still under review. 

They're holding interview through the fall and I believe she said they will notify all applicants of their status by December. 

On 9/9/2019 at 7:56 PM, khphammm said:

I ended up calling Lea and she said my application was still under review. 

They're holding interview through the fall and I believe she said they will notify all applicants of their status by December. 

I applied end of June and haven't received anything !!