University of Bridgeport PA Applicants 2019

19 hours ago, raazk10 said:

Congrats. I got the call today too. I will be interviewing August 9th. I was offered July12th however I will not be in the country. Please let me know the interview experience. This is my first time applying and my very first PA SCHOOL Interview experience. I am excited and nervous. 

Congrats! Can you share your stats, when you applied / were verified? Thx.

43 minutes ago, Rlaliberte said:

Also interviewing for 7/12!! So excited to meet all the others who will be attending as well!! Anyone else coming from out of state? I'm coming from NH and debating whether to stay overnight thursday at a hotel or leave VERY early friday morning lol

I'll be coming from NY and will be staying overnight 🙂 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, khphammm said:

Congrats!! Would you mind sharing your stats please? Thank you!

Thank you!!

Undergrad degree: BS in biology 

cGPA: 3.88

sGPA: 3.87

PCE: 800 as an ER tech

HCE: 1100 as an ER registrar 

shadowing: 100 hours

research: 400 hours undergrad research studying T7 bacteriophages 

LOR: research mentor, A&P professor/head of bio dept, ER PA I work with

On 6/12/2019 at 9:14 PM, raazk10 said:

Congrats. I got the call today too. I will be interviewing August 9th. I was offered July12th however I will not be in the country. Please let me know the interview experience. This is my first time applying and my very first PA SCHOOL Interview experience. I am excited and nervous. 

I received a phone call yesterday that offered me an interview on August 9th as well! 

I got a call offering me an interview for 8/9. However, I have another interview that day. I was told they could not give me a different interview date at this time or guarantee I will receive one at a later date.  I would very much so like to interview here but I have the logistics for my other interview already set up and realistically cannot change it. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a chance I'd be offered another date?

12 minutes ago, mule22 said:

I got a call offering me an interview for 8/9. However, I have another interview that day. I was told they could not give me a different interview date at this time or guarantee I will receive one at a later date.  I would very much so like to interview here but I have the logistics for my other interview already set up and realistically cannot change it. Has this happened to anyone else? Is there a chance I'd be offered another date?

Thats too bad! I think they should be more understanding because lets say you are going to your dream trip and you already booked and paid everything long time ago! 

I think UB does not have a future interview date yet. You should keep in touch with them or try to talk to the other school to reschedule

3 hours ago, mme229 said:

I will say that they really try to make you feel very comfortable and it is a very laid back environment and staff. At least in my interviews 🙂

I agree with this! I was overall impressed with the program, I feel like they really prepare their students to be good PAs. 

My advice is try not to stress and have fun with it! It's very relaxed and everyone is super nice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2