Nope nothing [emoji22]I feel like we won’t hear back til March or after the new year. Hopefully we hear back sooner rather than later just because by now they should have a better idea of who turned down their seat just because they only give 2 weeks to give accept or decline their offer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted!!!!!!! this is fucking amazing 

I will be handing my seat over to the next person in line ❤️ best of luck to all of you!! I hope this will help someone out!!

I hope your gut feelings are accurate lol (which i'm pretty sure they are )  These next three days are going to be filled with many emotions for us! So, good luck guys, and whatever the outcome may be

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2019 at 12:33 PM, happylittletrees said:

Anyone on the waitlist also receive an Okta activation email? 

I got the email too. I emailed and called Karen about it. She said they invite everyone one the waitlist to fill out all of this stuff to make it easier for them if we get pulled off the waitlist. She said completing registration now or waiting until we know if we are actually accepted does not matter, so she would probably wait. She also said that if we are pulled off the waitlist they will definitely call us to notify us. 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2020 at 1:59 AM, bk5991 said:

Anyone on waitlist hoping for a rejection? I was accepted to my top choice and would like that $500 back lol ...

haha still keeping my fingers crossed for this school! But congrats on getting accepted to you top choice!! woot woot, you are going to be a PA!!!

On 2/20/2020 at 3:54 PM, miche12x said:

haha still keeping my fingers crossed for this school! But congrats on getting accepted to you top choice!! woot woot, you are going to be a PA!!!

Thank you so much!! Good luck to you. Timing is everything 🙂 keep pushing and I’m sure you will get in and be an awesome PA! 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...