Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Has anyone received a rejection email after the interview? I haven’t heard anything from them yet and was wondering what to expect lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

Has anyone received a rejection email after the interview? I haven’t heard anything from them yet and was wondering what to expect lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I interviewed on 9/21 and have yet to hear back. Has anyone received rejection emails yet? I'm holding out hope but trying to mentally prepare myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not interviewing until November 2nd. For all of you still waiting, I would say no news is good news for now. Does anyone have recommendations on hotels?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

Has anybody heard back on whether they were waitlisted?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing yet 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2019 at 12:20 PM, Gm1996 said:

Nothing yet 😞

I read from last years thread that people were starting to hear back from Dominican from the 9/22 interview. They said they received waitlist letters in the mail and email as well. So maybe its taking a while because they mailing them? For me the waiting game is killing me because I just want to know whether I got rejected or waitlisted lol! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2019 at 10:07 AM, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

I read from last years thread that people were starting to hear back from Dominican from the 9/22 interview. They said they received waitlist letters in the mail and email as well. So maybe its taking a while because they mailing them? For me the waiting game is killing me because I just want to know whether I got rejected or waitlisted lol! 

I believe San Rafael lost power for several days last week so I'm sure that delayed things as well. I'm definitely checking my mailbox manically though! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I believe San Rafael lost power for several days last week so I'm sure that delayed things as well. I'm definitely checking my mailbox manically though! 

I’ve also read that people who were waitlisted heard back towards the end of November. Which I guess makes sense since that’s when they are done with all of their interviews.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:


I’ve also read that people who were waitlisted heard back towards the end of November. Which I guess makes sense since that’s when they are done with all of their interviews.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oof, that's going to be a long wait!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Does anybody have an idea of how much the wait list deposit will be?

It’s $500 I emailed them about it asking more info on whether we get a refund if we don’t get in. I’ll post something once I hear back! Cause $500 is a lot, is like 1/2 the deposit you pay when you get in.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's 500 dollars and here is the policy they have posted.

"Refund Policy: If you accept an admissions offer from another university or choose to withdraw from the waitlist for any other reason, your deposit will not be refunded. Your deposit will be refunded if there is not an available spot for you in the cohort." 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

Where did you find that policy? I was searching everywhere on their website!!!!! 

 

After you make your account it will be listed right before you make the payment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, pafuture24 said:

Anyone still haven't heard back regarding an interview/status

Are you asking if anyone else has not received an invitation to interview?

If so, that's me!!! I hope they send more interview invites in the upcoming weeks. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More