Has anyone received a rejection email after the interview? I haven’t heard anything from them yet and was wondering what to expect lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

Has anyone received a rejection email after the interview? I haven’t heard anything from them yet and was wondering what to expect lol

I'm in the same boat...

• Like 1

Hi everyone, I interviewed on 9/21 and have yet to hear back. Has anyone received rejection emails yet? I'm holding out hope but trying to mentally prepare myself.

I'm not interviewing until November 2nd. For all of you still waiting, I would say no news is good news for now. Does anyone have recommendations on hotels?

13 hours ago, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

Has anybody heard back on whether they were waitlisted?

Nothing yet 😞

On 10/10/2019 at 12:20 PM, Gm1996 said:

Nothing yet 😞

I read from last years thread that people were starting to hear back from Dominican from the 9/22 interview. They said they received waitlist letters in the mail and email as well. So maybe its taking a while because they mailing them? For me the waiting game is killing me because I just want to know whether I got rejected or waitlisted lol! 

On 10/11/2019 at 10:07 AM, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

I read from last years thread that people were starting to hear back from Dominican from the 9/22 interview. They said they received waitlist letters in the mail and email as well. So maybe its taking a while because they mailing them? For me the waiting game is killing me because I just want to know whether I got rejected or waitlisted lol! 

I believe San Rafael lost power for several days last week so I'm sure that delayed things as well. I'm definitely checking my mailbox manically though! 

• Like 1

I believe San Rafael lost power for several days last week so I'm sure that delayed things as well. I'm definitely checking my mailbox manically though! 

I’ve also read that people who were waitlisted heard back towards the end of November. Which I guess makes sense since that’s when they are done with all of their interviews.

16 minutes ago, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

I’ve also read that people who were waitlisted heard back towards the end of November. Which I guess makes sense since that’s when they are done with all of their interviews.

Oof, that's going to be a long wait!

• Upvote 1

Does anybody have an idea of how much the wait list deposit will be?

It’s $500 I emailed them about it asking more info on whether we get a refund if we don’t get in. I’ll post something once I hear back! Cause $500 is a lot, is like 1/2 the deposit you pay when you get in.

• Like 2

It's 500 dollars and here is the policy they have posted.

"Refund Policy: If you accept an admissions offer from another university or choose to withdraw from the waitlist for any other reason, your deposit will not be refunded. Your deposit will be refunded if there is not an available spot for you in the cohort." 

4 minutes ago, CTPAAPPLICANT2018 said:

Where did you find that policy? I was searching everywhere on their website!!!!! 

After you make your account it will be listed right before you make the payment.

18 hours ago, pafuture24 said:

Anyone still haven't heard back regarding an interview/status

Are you asking if anyone else has not received an invitation to interview?

If so, that's me!!! I hope they send more interview invites in the upcoming weeks.