2019-2020 Cycle

• 3 weeks later...

I received an email 2 days ago stating I had labs missing (Biol, Chem, A+P). They asked me to provide a course description or syllabus that verifies that lab is included. I think this was due to the fact that the course titles from my school don't have the courses labeled as "Lab." 

I called the school after submitting proof and they said everything is ok now- and that they are still reviewing ALL applications, so it may be some time till we hear back. 

Hi guys!

I didn't receive a confirmation either.. so I emailed them as I'm a re-applicant and I got a confirmation last year (I applied in June, but didn't get the confirmation email till August!). The admissions counselor told me they did in fact receive my app so maybe they will be sending it out late again this year?! 

Don't worry 🙂

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Benjie said:

Did you reach out to them first? Or did they just email you with that information?!

I also got the confirmation email today without reaching out. That information was in the email, and on the website it states that interviews are held September-November on a rolling basis. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2019 at 10:49 AM, sparklingbunny said:

Also got an interview invite for 9/21 !! woohoo! I'm coming from out of state, does anyone have any hotel recommendations?

Hey! I got an invite for 9/21 as well!  I went to the dominican website and they have a page for accomidations.  I will be staying at the Sheraton!  I am coming from Illinois!

Edited by Emily1789

On 8/14/2019 at 4:42 PM, Emily1789 said:

Hey! I got an invite for 9/21 as well!  I went to the dominican website and they have a page for accomidations.  I will be staying at the Sheraton!  I am coming from Illinois!

Nice!! I found the page lol - I'm weird I didn't check the email they sent from the interview confirmation. That's awesome!! Are you arriving on Thursday or Friday - i'm in a pickle I don't know whether I should arrive one or two days in advance, don't know if I'll be super tired or energized!

22 hours ago, sparklingbunny said:

Nice!! I found the page lol - I'm weird I didn't check the email they sent from the interview confirmation. That's awesome!! Are you arriving on Thursday or Friday - i'm in a pickle I don't know whether I should arrive one or two days in advance, don't know if I'll be super tired or energized!

I am coming in Thursday night, just so I have Friday to prepare and rest!