Jump to content

Rutgers 2019-2020 Application Cycle

Recommended Posts

Hey ya'll,

just got an interview invitation this morning for December 10th. Is there any tips or tricks ya'll could give or maybe share your experiences? it would be much appreciated. Thanks guys and good luck to ya'll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, AJO0603 said:

Hey ya'll,

just got an interview invitation this morning for December 10th. Is there any tips or tricks ya'll could give or maybe share your experiences? it would be much appreciated. Thanks guys and good luck to ya'll.

Honestly, sounds cliche but really just be yourself. They want to find out more about you as a person than the typical cookie cutter answers. They go out of your way to make you feel comfortable and calm any nerves. There really were no surprises. As a given, just know your application and about Rutgers PA program. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I received a "you're moving on to the next round of screening" email in mid September and have not heard anything since. Anyone else in the same boat or know what that email means?? Congrats to everyone so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mferlo said:

Hi everyone! I received a "you're moving on to the next round of screening" email in mid September and have not heard anything since. Anyone else in the same boat or know what that email means?? Congrats to everyone so far!

I got that email on Sept 13th and got an interview invitation on Oct 30th, so perhaps your interview invitation is coming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what it means if we haven’t heard anything back? I’ve been waiting since July. I’m just wondering why I haven’t necessarily been waitlisted or anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 6:12 AM, mferlo said:

Hi everyone! I received a "you're moving on to the next round of screening" email in mid September and have not heard anything since. Anyone else in the same boat or know what that email means?? Congrats to everyone so far!

I got that and my invite was in my Junk mail . Make sure you check there! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2019 at 6:12 AM, mferlo said:

Hi everyone! I received a "you're moving on to the next round of screening" email in mid September and have not heard anything since. Anyone else in the same boat or know what that email means?? Congrats to everyone so far!

I found my interview invite in my junk mail even though all my other correspondence made it to my inbox.. make sure you checkyour junk mail!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FuturePA091011 said:

I got my acceptance call earlier this afternoon! Ahhh I'm so excited and I can't believe it! I was on the waitlist from the 9/10 interview. Good luck to everyone else who's still waiting to hear back! 

This gives me hope!!! Thanks for sharing and CONGRATS FUTURE PA! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! Interviewed on November 12th. It was super informative and they had a very relaxed format. Lots of down time while you're waiting to get called in for your interview, but a few people from the program will be in there answering your questions. Overall, they were great. I don't feel like I did well, but that was just me not feeling like i said everything i wanted to say. We'll see! Good luck, everyone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2019 at 12:59 PM, Raphaelachka said:

Hey guys! Interviewed on November 12th. It was super informative and they had a very relaxed format. Lots of down time while you're waiting to get called in for your interview, but a few people from the program will be in there answering your questions. Overall, they were great. I don't feel like I did well, but that was just me not feeling like i said everything i wanted to say. We'll see! Good luck, everyone. 

So it's not a group interview? and I'm sure you did fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! For anyone who was accepted and has paid the deposit have you gotten an email or any info on the next steps? Or is it still too soon for any of that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Sislas4 said:

Hey guys! For anyone who was accepted and has paid the deposit have you gotten an email or any info on the next steps? Or is it still too soon for any of that? 

All I've done so far is the background check thing, and sent 2 signed forms along with the deposit which I'm sure you did too. I haven't received any further instructions. Might still be too early! Also.. congrats!!! 

Edited by dtejeda
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More