Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Did anyone get email correspondence saying the application was complete and actually sent to the committee for review? I only got the "student center login credentials" and "thank you for applying" email. Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything here. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those of you who recently interviewed/accepted... What advice would you give for UTSW interviews??  I have an interview on 9/14, and am obviously nervous about the process.  Thanks in advance!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, jbc0922 said:

For those of you who recently interviewed/accepted... What advice would you give for UTSW interviews??  I have an interview on 9/14, and am obviously nervous about the process.  Thanks in advance!

I haven’t been accepted, but I did interview! My biggest advice would be to prepare yourself for the format of an MMI. It’s fast paced and a little nerve wracking, but as long as you know and are prepared for that before going in, you’ll be able to give it your best shot. Good luck! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2019 at 11:30 AM, Leira23 said:

I got the call guys, I'm in! It's official. I received my call around 6:30 PM (later than I thought it'd be). Funny story is they had my mom's # instead of mine so she called me to give me the news after receiving the voicemail from Professor Coleman about my offer of acceptance. Haha. I'm still in shock and over the moon. Best of luck to everyone! 🙂

Has anyone accepted received the email from Isela? 

 And congratulations everyone accepted and good luck to those still waiting! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vadams19 said:

Has anyone accepted received the email from Isela? 

 And congratulations everyone accepted and good luck to those still waiting! 

I haven't yet, but was told in the voicemail from Coleman that'd it would come in 2 weeks, so maybe on the 10th? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leira23 said:

I haven't yet, but was told in the voicemail from Coleman that'd it would come in 2 weeks, so maybe on the 10th? 

Okay that makes me feel better! I thought I heard this week to watch for an email but I was so excited the whole thing is a blur. Lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Vadams19 said:

Okay that makes me feel better! I thought I heard this week to watch for an email but I was so excited the whole thing is a blur. Lol 

I spoke too soon lol I just got my official admittance email from Isela this afternoon around 1:30 PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 2:35 PM, JRgb24 said:

Has anyone received invitation for October interview?

I spoke with them on the phone yesterday and they said that they have gone out. I’m not sure if I heard that wrong but I find that hard to believe. I would think someone on this forum would’ve had posted about getting an interview if they had gotten one. I’m out of state so I know my odds are very low but you never know. 

Edited by Hmhguy95
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More