Jump to content

Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants

Recommended Posts

I’m with future the links are new they may just be having trouble with the page. Keep up your spirit and good luck to everyone!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Amymarie89 said:

Anyone’s personal EVMS URL say thanks we received your application. Yet on application progress says incomplete. 

Mine says the same thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine too! I honestly thought I might have deleted it accidentally but I brought myself back lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Amymarie89 said:

Anyone’s personal EVMS URL say thanks we received your application. Yet on application progress says incomplete. 

Yes, mine said 100%. And as I looked through the tabs, it is saying incomplete!! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EVMS sent out a personalized URL to each applicant via email that shows the status of your application, but there have been a few glitches with the system. The link should be go.evms.edu/yourfullname 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, patobe82 said:

It works but it took me to the same link!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t recall receiving a personal URL, but did receive this. 
 

what is the personal URL?! 
 

thanks! 

70CD8E95-AA80-4D01-98C0-4696CBB46BB4.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, patobe82 said:

It works but it took me to the same link!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please disregard first reply. 
 

I found it! Mine says complete 😊 

 

the anticipation continues! 

39D7ED27-7077-4328-99D6-05AD0ADE5DE7.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, LaurenR19 said:

Please disregard first reply. 
 

I found it! Mine says complete 😊 

 

the anticipation continues! 

39D7ED27-7077-4328-99D6-05AD0ADE5DE7.png

There is another area, where you click on your application status in the top right corner, and it will say incomplete. At least mine does, and a few other people said that too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Chapla36 Mine doesn’t even have an application status section anymore, though it used to say that my application was complete. I’ve had various problems with the personalized URL over the last few month so I wouldn’t put too much stock into what it says. If you’re concerned about the admissions committee not having pieces of your application, you’re probably better off giving them a call. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, alexEMTprePA said:

@Chapla36 Mine doesn’t even have an application status section anymore, though it used to say that my application was complete. I’ve had various problems with the personalized URL over the last few month so I wouldn’t put too much stock into what it says. If you’re concerned about the admissions committee not having pieces of your application, you’re probably better off giving them a call. 

I received confirmation that they had absolutely everything in March letting me know my application was ready for review! 
 

I think everyone should have gotten a similar email? I attached a picture of mine above! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as you received an email that everything is complete, I would not worry about the link. There have been some issues with the link and accuracy of info. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LaurenR19 said:

I received confirmation that they had absolutely everything in March letting me know my application was ready for review! 
 

I think everyone should have gotten a similar email? I attached a picture of mine above! 

Mine is not showing anything anymore either. I think we are okay. The would have sent us a rejection if we were missing requirements.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LaurenR19 said:

I received confirmation that they had absolutely everything in March letting me know my application was ready for review! 
 

I think everyone should have gotten a similar email? I attached a picture of mine above! 

I got a confirmation email just like yours back in March! I don't know what's going on with the URL-stuff otherwise (I haven't received an email yet regarding it), but I just wanted to let you know I'm in the same boat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Loka32 said:

I got a confirmation email just like yours back in March! I don't know what's going on with the URL-stuff otherwise (I haven't received an email yet regarding it), but I just wanted to let you know I'm in the same boat!

That’s great! I actually never got an email about the URL either, but used the website listed above to check. I’m not worried. We will hear when we hear! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, somerskm said:

Is anyone else refreshing this forum page constantly? I'm going crazy over here wondering!

Yes!! I was just hoping maybe we would hear something today, but it may just be next week lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They did say the first week of June...so it is difficult not to be excited about the prospect of hearing today! 🙂 Wishing everyone patience in the process and of course, good luck!

Trying to hold it all loosely, but it is so tough!

 

Edited by Jenifer
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jenifer said:

They did say the first week of June...so it is difficult not to be excited about the prospect of hearing today! 🙂 Wishing everyone patience in the process and of course, good luck!

Trying to hold it all loosely, but it is so tough!

 

I totally agree-- everyone hang in there! It's so nice to have found this forum to not feel alone in the waiting and stress!

  • Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another reminder everyone, they're only going in twice a week for admin purposes and have been doing so for months now. The likelihood of next week or the week after is pretty high.

Edited by Ward8493
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More