Jump to content

Eastern Virginia Medical School 2019-2020 Cycle Applicants


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone. I'm usually more of a lurker/reader versus poster on here, but I wanted to blast out a message real quick. We all understand how stressful and drawn out this process is - especially

Congratulations to everyone who received interviews! This is such an exciting time and you should be proud of this accomplishment. 🎉 If you didn't receive an interview, keep hope alive!! I know th

Wishing all the interviewees the best of luck!! It takes so much hardworking and determination to even get to the point of applying. Just be yourself, have concise answers so you can make the most out

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, JellzandBailz618 said:

Hi everyone!!! I just got accepted off the waitlist this morning!!! I’m so excited to meet you all!! Is there a Facebook page? Erin hasn’t sent me one yet, but I really need to start looking for housing. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

Congratulations from a classmate! We do have a Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/562603614409203/?multi_permalinks=657464758256421&comment_id=657975278205369&notif_id=1608248177374137&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif . We are Norfolk MPA Class of 2023 🙂 Come say hi!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, JellzandBailz618 said:

Hi everyone!!! I just got accepted off the waitlist this morning!!! I’m so excited to meet you all!! Is there a Facebook page? Erin hasn’t sent me one yet, but I really need to start looking for housing. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!!!

Congratulations!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, itslinds said:

Got off the waitlist this morning. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Congratulations! Let me know if I can help you with any of the onboarding process! Can't wait to meet you! Here's our FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/562603614409203/?multi_permalinks=657464758256421&comment_id=657975278205369&notif_id=1608248177374137&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

Edited by mxray
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, itslinds said:

Got off the waitlist this morning. Can’t wait to meet everyone!

Congratulations from a classmate! We are excited to have you 💕💕

please join our FB group and introduce yourself! Let any of us know if you need any help with the onboarding process. We are here to help!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mxray said:

Congratulations! Let me know if I can help you with any of the onboarding process! Can't wait to meet you! Here's our FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/562603614409203/?multi_permalinks=657464758256421&comment_id=657975278205369&notif_id=1608248177374137&notif_t=feedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif

Thank you ! Just sent the request to join 🤩

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More