Guest thePAway

2019-2020 Application Cycle

4 minutes ago, ScoobyDoo said:

Congrats!! You give us hope!

Did they call or email you? 

thank you!! they called! i can’t believe it! 

Did anyone have any trouble submitting their deposit. I went to submit it today and it said that the enrollment deadline has past? I emailed Carol before and she said it was fine to submit the day of on November 1. Obviously they are out of office now but I have both emailed and left a voice message.

Did anyone have any trouble submitting their deposit. I went to submit it today and it said that the enrollment deadline has past? I emailed Carol before and she said it was fine to submit the day of on November 1. Obviously they are out of office now but I have both emailed and left a voice message.

Yeah same thing happened to me. I emailed carol & she extended the deadline to November 5th for me which ended up working after that email. So I’m sure it’s fine & you’ll hear back Monday.

4 hours ago, FunkyPA2020 said:

Yeah same thing happened to me. I emailed carol & she extended the deadline to November 5th for me which ended up working after that email. So I’m sure it’s fine & you’ll hear back Monday.

That makes me feel so much more relieved. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Does anyone have a general idea of how likely it is to get off of the waitlist? I’ve been accepted to other programs but I am turning down the offers being that I don’t see myself happy there. I’m realistic about the possibility of re-applying next cycle - just wondering! 

• Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 8:59 AM, EmilyRusso19 said:

Does anyone have a general idea of how likely it is to get off of the waitlist? I’ve been accepted to other programs but I am turning down the offers being that I don’t see myself happy there. I’m realistic about the possibility of re-applying next cycle - just wondering! 

it probably varies from year to year but in last year's forum there were at least 5 people that posted about being accepted off the waitlist! 

10 hours ago, cjc1030 said:

Just wondering if anyone made a Facebook page yet 😊

Not that I know of! Has anyone received info packets yet? I am getting so excited to start! 

10 hours ago, HR400 said:

Not that I know of! Has anyone received info packets yet? I am getting so excited to start! 

I’m so excited too! And no I haven’t gotten any additional info yet. Just that confirmation that they received my deposit a while ago.