2 hours ago, argcab said:

I was also waitlisted and interviewed for the dual degree program. I don't think the dual program affects our chance of acceptance because I read somewhere that you need to be accepted to the PA program first. 

Glad I’m not alone! that is good to hear. I’m wondering if we have to get off the WL by Jan in order to still be eligible for the dual degree? Otherwise it seems like we will be on the WL just for the PA program. Keep me posted if you hear anything else! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HR400 said:

They said sometime in October I believe... I have been checking my email incessantly! Looks like we will be classmates!! 🙂

I know I check mine every few hours haha. Very excited!! Where are you coming from?

3 hours ago, cjc1030 said:

I know I check mine every few hours haha. Very excited!! Where are you coming from?

Framingham, MA! Are you local?

15 minutes ago, HR400 said:

Framingham, MA! Are you local?

Relatively, yes! I’m from southern New Hampshire. Only a little over an hour away 😊

• Like 1

Waitlisted from the Sept 27/28 interviews. I applied for the dual degree MPH program. They start their online portion in January. I’m not what would happen if I don’t get off the waitlist by then.

• Upvote 1

On 10/8/2019 at 11:55 AM, Ejholt said:

Wishing I was waitlisted. Straight up rejected. Congrats everyone else!!

Did you interview and then get rejected? Trying to figure out if everyone who interviewed was waitlisted. 

1 hour ago, groovy said:

Did you interview and then get rejected? Trying to figure out if everyone who interviewed was waitlisted. 

Yes. Interviewed for the dual program Sept 27/28. I was thinking I may be the ONLY one who interviewed and got rejected. 😬

5 minutes ago, ab244 said:

has anyone received a confirmation from being on the wait list? 

No.

I emailed that I would like to be on the alternate list and did not receive a response to confirm. 

Got waitlisted. I’m upset but still hopeful. Congratulations to everyone who got in. You deserve it! And to everyone else, it’s not a matter of if we’ll get in, it’s a matter of when!

to those who have been accepted, have y'all been able to access the link to submit one's deposit they have on the official acceptance letter pdf? It keeps sending me to an error page. I'm just wondering if its just me. 

E

11 minutes ago, FunkyPA2020 said:

to those who have been accepted, have y'all been able to access the link to submit one's deposit they have on the official acceptance letter pdf? It keeps sending me to an error page. I'm just wondering if its just me. 

E

When did you receive your acceptance email? Still eagerly waiting for mines. Thanks

J

28 minutes ago, PAMohs said:

When did you receive your acceptance email? Still eagerly waiting for mines. Thanks

J

I received it on the 7th of October. I just called and they might be sending a round of emails soon to all those accepted because apparently this system is new for them so they were expecting technical difficulties. 

9 minutes ago, FunkyPA2020 said:

I received it on the 7th of October. I just called and they might be sending a round of emails soon to all those accepted because apparently this system is new for them so they were expecting technical difficulties. 

Ok good to know, thanks! Also, congrats 🙂

• Like 1

Have any of the accepted students received the information on submitting the deposit yet? I know it’s a new system. Just want to make sure 

1 minute ago, RJN01 said:

Have any of the accepted students received the information on submitting the deposit yet? I know it’s a new system. Just want to make sure 

I have not yet. I am assuming they send out all their info on Tuesdays based on the past so I am hoping today is the day! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HR400 said:

I have not yet. I am assuming they send out all their info on Tuesdays based on the past so I am hoping today is the day! 

I hope so!!! I’ve been waiting almost a month now, accepted Sept 17th! 

• Upvote 1

Anyone mind if we start a group chat for class of 2022? I don’t have Facebook so I’m not trying to create a group page there haha

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, FunkyPA2020 said:

Anyone mind if we start a group chat for class of 2022? I don’t have Facebook so I’m not trying to create a group page there haha

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great! I dont have a fb either haha

J