Got an interview for September 13th-14th!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When did you apply/ get verified !? I literally just called today and they said they wouldn’t send out interview invitation for 3-4 weeks . Congratulations though! Awesome news.

• Upvote 1

I also got an interview for Sept. 13-14! They emailed me.

• Subject: Northeastern University Physician Assistant Program Interview Invitation. 
  • Verified: 7/15/19
  • Data sheet received: 7/19/19
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, mamprepa said:

I also got an interview for Sept. 13-14! They emailed me.

• Subject: Northeastern University Physician Assistant Program Interview Invitation. 
  • Verified: 7/15/19
  • Data sheet received: 7/19/19

Mind sharing your stats?

• Like 1

I also received an interview invite for Sept 13-14th via email! 

Verified - 6/24

Data sheet received - 7/31 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2019 at 8:55 PM, saramorgannnn said:

No I just noticed my check was cashed.

When was your check cashed? They haven't cashed mine yet and i am sure puzzled by it.

Just now, mae2luv said:

When was your check cashed? They haven't cashed mine yet and i am sure puzzled by it.

about 2 weeks after I sent it via snail mail. Once I got my application verified they sent me a confirmation email about the data sheet.

4 minutes ago, saramorgannnn said:

about 2 weeks after I sent it via snail mail. Once I got my application verified they sent me a confirmation email about the data sheet.

Oh ok...they got mine july 31st..so they'll probably cash my check any day now if i base it on your timeline. Tnx

When did you apply/ get verified !? I literally just called today and they said they wouldn’t send out interview invitation for 3-4 weeks . Congratulations though! Awesome news.

Thank you! I’m not sure of the exact dates, but I applied and was verified late June!

Applied July 30th and sent data sheet in on the 29th. Received interview for Sept 14-15

Did you receive an email today?

I was verified on July 30th and received an invitation to interview today for September 13-14th

Edited by PuddinXD

Got an invitation for an interview september 13 & 14! Anyone going have any idea what the pharm class is about or what's the deal there? 

• Like 2

I got an email on 8/2 stating they had received my data sheet and application fee, but it’s 8/29 today and my check hasn’t been cashed yet. Has anyone else experienced this? Wondering if I should be worried or not!

I just declined my interview offer, so hopefully that opens up a slot for someone else! My sincerest wishes for those still waiting to hear back- good luck! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Ham18 said:

Interview invite for 9/20-21

Congrats! When did you submit and when did they confirm they received everything?

I applied to the dual degree PA/MPH and got in interview invite on 9/4 for 9/20-9/21! The invite didn't say anything about the MPH portion of my app though. I suppose I will find out more when I'm there? Good luck to those still waiting to hear back :). 

CASPA Verified: 6/25 

Date Sheet Received: 7/19 

cGPA: 3.6

sGPA: 3.42

• Like 1