2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

2 hours ago, argcab said:

I was also waitlisted and interviewed for the dual degree program. I don't think the dual program affects our chance of acceptance because I read somewhere that you need to be accepted to the PA program first. 

Glad I’m not alone! that is good to hear. I’m wondering if we have to get off the WL by Jan in order to still be eligible for the dual degree? Otherwise it seems like we will be on the WL just for the PA program. Keep me posted if you hear anything else! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FunkyPA2020 said:

to those who have been accepted, have y'all been able to access the link to submit one's deposit they have on the official acceptance letter pdf? It keeps sending me to an error page. I'm just wondering if its just me. 

E

When did you receive your acceptance email? Still eagerly waiting for mines. Thanks

J

28 minutes ago, PAMohs said:

When did you receive your acceptance email? Still eagerly waiting for mines. Thanks

J

I received it on the 7th of October. I just called and they might be sending a round of emails soon to all those accepted because apparently this system is new for them so they were expecting technical difficulties. 

9 minutes ago, FunkyPA2020 said:

I received it on the 7th of October. I just called and they might be sending a round of emails soon to all those accepted because apparently this system is new for them so they were expecting technical difficulties. 

Ok good to know, thanks! Also, congrats 🙂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RJN01 said:

Have any of the accepted students received the information on submitting the deposit yet? I know it’s a new system. Just want to make sure 

I have not yet. I am assuming they send out all their info on Tuesdays based on the past so I am hoping today is the day! 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, swanprincess610 said:

Does anyone know when their last interview date is? Applied in July and still haven’t heard anything 😞

Their last interview date was 9/27-9/28. I don't know why you haven't heard anything honestly honestly I would contact the school to see what happened.