3 minutes ago, tstotah said:

Did anyone get an email from Stanford stating if they received the CASPer score? I had already taken the test in the beginning of June for another school before they sent me the email and it shows that it was sent to both schools. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything. 

I haven't heard anything either! I think as long as it says "Results Delivered" on the CASPer website, you should assume it was successfully received (at least that is what one of my programs told me). My score is also sent but I haven't heard anything from Stanford after they sent me the invitation to take CASPer. Hoping for good news soon although I really have no idea how I did on the CASPer since we never find out our scores! 

Edited by jyk38pa
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, KatherineLee said:

Would anyone that got a Casper invite mind sharing their GRE quant and verbal scores? Thanks! 

160Q 165V

3 hours ago, KatherineLee said:

Would anyone that got a Casper invite mind sharing their GRE quant and verbal scores? Thanks! 

157 quant, 156 verbal

On 7/12/2019 at 3:53 PM, tstotah said:

Did anyone get an email from Stanford stating if they received the CASPer score? I had already taken the test in the beginning of June for another school before they sent me the email and it shows that it was sent to both schools. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything. 

This was from the email I received for CASPer invitation:

"Due to the high volume of applicants, please be advised that we are unable to confirm receipt of individual CASPer test results.  However, if you have completed the test and selected Stanford to receive your results, you can be confident that we have received your results.  If we discover any issues with receipt of your results, we will contact you before continuing with our review of your application."

So my guess is that as long as CASPer says they sent it, no news is good news for your application!

• Like 1

On 7/14/2019 at 4:43 PM, KatherineLee said:

Verbal 155 (69th%) and Quant 150 (38th%). Not super awesome ha! 

On 7/14/2019 at 3:43 PM, KatherineLee said:

170 verbal, 163 quant. 

Hey ya’ll, haven’t been asked to take casper yet but just wanted to comment to follow the thread

• Like 1

On 7/24/2019 at 3:22 AM, Zatchen said:

Hey ya’ll, haven’t been asked to take casper yet but just wanted to comment to follow the thread

I am in the same boat! Fingers crossed!!!

• Like 1

I am getting so antsy to hear something! Last year the deadline was a month later, but the responses in the thread for last year have people saying they got invited to interview a week before the deadline ended. I wonder if anyone will hear something today! 

On 7/14/2019 at 3:43 PM, KatherineLee said:

Verbal: 153 (61%) Quant: 161 (77%)

Planning on taking the casper on the 20th!

7 hours ago, myaalves said:

Verbal: 153 (61%) Quant: 161 (77%)

Planning on taking the casper on the 20th!

When were you verified and when did you get an invite for CASPer?

7 hours ago, jackieofuturepa said:

When were you verified and when did you get an invite for CASPer?

I was verified in mid-July, but my final evaluator submitted his letter of recommendation on July 21 (after I was informed that my application was under review by Stanford and only missing that recommendation), then I received the invite for the CASPer on July 25.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, PAhopefully1234 said:

Should I give up hope if I have not received a CASPer invite...application was confirmed by Stanford on 6/21 😔

i’m worried about the same thing. 😬

I wouldn’t give up just yet. Stanford’s website says that they will notify applicants two weeks after their deadline about whether they have an interview or not. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, niksee said:

Just received my rejection from Stanford. Good luck to everyone else!

😕 sorry to hear that. Were you asked to take the CASPer? 

19 minutes ago, aleigh3304 said:

😕 sorry to hear that. Were you asked to take the CASPer? 

nope, but i did take the test for other schools. 

Received my rejection letter today as well. Good luck to everyone who’s applying this year! 

1 hour ago, emjaye said:

Received my rejection letter today as well. Good luck to everyone who’s applying this year! 

Sorry to hear that. Was the rejection a letter in the mail or an email? 

3 hours ago, jds994 said:

Sorry to hear that. Was the rejection a letter in the mail or an email? 

My rejection was sent through email

4 minutes ago, LorielDavila said:

My rejection was sent through email

Im sorry to hear that. Good luck with the rest of your cycle. 

Hi everyone! 

I just received an invite to take CASPer today. Just wanted to let you guys know there's still hope if you haven't heard back yet! 

• Like 2