thePAway

2019-2020 Application Cycle

Any one received call from 11/11 interview? I was hoping someone would hear today.

I haven’t yet. I also interviewed the same day. But it looks like from former posts that the soonest most would hear back is 2 weeks minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Acoffer2 said:

I still haven't heard anything and I submitted my application on Aug 30th. 

I submitted early and have not heard from them since either. I hope there is still a chance to get an interview, what do y'all think? 

• Like 1

@sk123 2 of my friends and I all applied to Northwestern and both of them submitted theirs wayyyy before mine lol. Just stay hopeful. I tell myself that they are still reviewing and it isn't January yet, so anything can happen! 🙂 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, denisejean said:

Just got my acceptance call! Interviewed November 4th. Over the moon! Can’t wait to meet all you future classmates!! 

Do you mind sharing your stats? Interviewed on 10/14, and was expecting calls today now I’m worried since I haven’t gotten one 😞 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, denisejean said:

Just got my acceptance call! Interviewed November 4th. Over the moon! Can’t wait to meet all you future classmates!! 

Congratsss!! I just got my call as well. I interviewed the same day! 

• Like 3

Just now, AAML8 said:

anyone heard from 11/11 group?

I was also part of the 11/11 group, and similarly thought to check today in great anticipation haha, but I haven't heard anything yet!

36 minutes ago, AAML8 said:

Any one received any call today?

No, they have another interview December 2nd. So unlikely to have another round of calls before then. Most schools are on Thanksgiving break this week as well.

8 minutes ago, AAML8 said:

Thanks andrewpowell for letting us know.

Not 100% confident on that, but that’s just my assumption

Hey everyone! I have not heard anything from the school yet. Just wondering, when being invited for an interview, do they call or email you??? I live out of state and have some missed calls from a number in Illinois and am now worried. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, prepams said:

Hey everyone! I have not heard anything from the school yet. Just wondering, when being invited for an interview, do they call or email you??? I live out of state and have some missed calls from a number in Illinois and am now worried. 

Invitations for interviews are sent by email, which is sent by Northwestern University (as opposed to a specific individual). Only acceptances are through phone calls, I got a call from a missed number from Illinois as well and freaked out so I understand the anxiety!

56 minutes ago, AndrewPowell said:

Invitations for interviews are sent by email, which is sent by Northwestern University (as opposed to a specific individual). Only acceptances are through phone calls, I got a call from a missed number from Illinois as well and freaked out so I understand the anxiety!

I'll second all of this! The email for the interview simply comes out of the blue and during the interview they informed us that the acceptance is strictly offered through a phone call from an Illinois phone number. 

No matter what stage of the process you're in, remember that no news remains good news! 🙂

• Like 2