2019-2020 Application Cycle

Guest thePAway

Guest thePAway
On 10/24/2019 at 12:55 AM, Akhair said:

If we have not heard back for an interview by now, does this mean we have been rejected?

I don't think so! I know there is still an interview date in November and there may be one in december too

4 minutes ago, PAfor2020 said:

Hey guys! is there a Facebook group or thread for accepted students?

Jeremiah told me that there will be one in the next few months once the orientation/on-boarding process gets going. He also told me that the current first year students are putting together a housing guide for the incoming class. 

• Like 1

Just received an interview invite for December 2nd today!

It said to RSVP for the date via email, and that the date will fill up with interviews on a first-come, first-served basis. I’m assuming we email Jeremiah back, but I still haven’t received a confirmation with my interview details yet. For those who have interviewed, how long did it take for them to get back to you?

19 hours ago, niksee said:

It said to RSVP for the date via email, and that the date will fill up with interviews on a first-come, first-served basis. I’m assuming we email Jeremiah back, but I still haven’t received a confirmation with my interview details yet. For those who have interviewed, how long did it take for them to get back to you?

He replied back to me within an hour or so with interview details!

• Upvote 1

hello, any tips for writing section or pbl? really nervous? I have interview on monday . I want to know were we divided in groups for interview in a  small group and one of us was leading the group or how it work?

for writing, do we need to make thesis and then support it? 

Thanks for advice!

15 hours ago, AAML8 said:

hello, any tips for writing section or pbl? really nervous? I have interview on monday . I want to know were we divided in groups for interview in a  small group and one of us was leading the group or how it work?

for writing, do we need to make thesis and then support it? 

Thanks for advice!

Writing section I would not worry about, nothing you can prepare for. Go in and write a well thought out answer- don't need to have a thesis. Just answer honestly and it will be okay. We were divided into two groups- one does interviews one does pbl then switch. PBL is relaxed, just a way for you to see how it works. 

On 11/1/2019 at 8:44 PM, niksee said:

Lucky! 🙂