On 10/14/2019 at 5:12 PM, Jenifar said:

Anyone heard  anything after the first interview on 9/23?

They said they would send something out after interviewing around a 100 applicants. I think we should hear back maybe next week ?

Edited by PAkim

8 hours ago, PAkim said:

They said they would send something out after interviewing around a 100 applicants. I think we should hear back maybe next week ?

Yeah they said after three cohorts they’ll evaluate and let us know by the end of October. Hopefully next week

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, lafn04 said:

No. Still anxiously awaiting!

Last year it seems like they heard by today (the 19th last year), so I'm hoping we hear today as well!

On 10/18/2019 at 4:24 PM, Cristo26! said:

PACE will be interview the fourth group session this coming Monday. Therefore, by next week we should heard back. Wish you the best of luck To All ! 

They said they would send out answers after the third group, which was on Monday, but maybe not. Thanks, good luck to you as well!

Edited by nycpa23

On 10/18/2019 at 4:24 PM, Cristo26! said:

PACE will be interview the fourth group session this coming Monday. Therefore, by next week we should heard back. Wish you the best of luck To All ! 

How many groups do they do? I am still waiting to hear back for an interview. 

• Upvote 1

Received an invite to interview! 

Can anyone provide some insight on what the day was like for you? What was the interview format like? I've been hearing that it is 3 one on one's but also hearing that it was a 2 faculty to one interviewee format. 

1 hour ago, Emileenwood said:

Just received my acceptance!! I interviewed 10/14 and I’m so excited!! 

Congrats!!!!

Did everyone who interviewed 10/14 get an email?

I was part of the first session sept. 23rd , and it has been a month and any of us haven’t heard anything. Waiting time is real. I am still looking forward for that acceptance email 😀

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, panther23 said:

did anyone hear from earlier sessions?

I interviewed 10/14, which I know isn’t earlier, but I haven’t heard anything yet. That’s why I asked if anyone else heard from that date other than @Emileenwood

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mly3025 said:

Can anyone provide some insight on what the day was like for you? What was the interview format like? I've been hearing that it is 3 one on one's but also hearing that it was a 2 faculty to one interviewee format. 

Unfortunately we can’t. But it’s a great day, don’t be nervous! It’s very relaxed.

4 hours ago, mly3025 said:

Congrats on the invite! I was wondering when you submitted your application and if you got it by mail or email?

13 hours ago, Laurrr18 said:

Congrats on the invite! I was wondering when you submitted your application and if you got it by mail or email?

I was verified by Pace on June 24th and got the interview invite via email. 

Hey guys!

Congrats on the interview invites and/or acceptances! I'm currently in the program and I love it.  Just fyi, if you're waiting to hear back after interviewing, check your spam folder.  I almost missed my acceptance last year. Good luck!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Laurkelly said:

Any 9/23 interviewers hear back? 

No 😞 According to what they stated, they should be sending out ~ 30 acceptances around now...

1 hour ago, pg114 said:

No 😞 According to what they stated, they should be sending out ~ 30 acceptances around now...

Hmm, they said everyone who’s interviewed should hear by end of October,  not just 30 people. They said that if we don’t hear by Nov 1, something went wrong.

Hello everyone good morning,

I contacted the admissions office as Hahah I was very nervous regarding my admission status. They told me we should hear soon in couple of days. If not than we can contact them. I hope this helps someone’s who have not heard back regarding their admission decision. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jenifar said:

Hello everyone good morning,

I contacted the admissions office as Hahah I was very nervous regarding my admission status. They told me we should hear soon in couple of days. If not than we can contact them. I hope this helps someone’s who have not heard back regarding their admission decision. 

Amazing hahaha thank you so much 

• Like 1