3 minutes ago, GinaS said:

This just means tomorrow is our day! I haven’t heard anything either and I’ve been clutching my phone so hard I think it has claw marks! 

SAME. I'm jumping every time someone calls. 

11 minutes ago, animl117 said:

I also interviewed in August. So, so hoping today is the day we find out! Has anyone heard anything?

Nothing just yet, but I hope it's today. *crosses fingers* The anticipation is killing us. 

• Like 2

On 8/4/2019 at 7:35 PM, blinky said:

Anyone interviewing 10/14? Super excited!

Hello! I'm also interviewing on 10/14. I have my flights booked, but not hotel yet. Where are you staying?

1 minute ago, hbayless said:

I just got the phone call! I was offered a spot and accepted! Good luck to the rest of the interviewees!

Congratulations! When did you interview?

I just got a call from Allan that my application is going to stay active & that a final decision will be made in November. So I guess I didn’t get denied yet. Did anyone else get this phone call?

Congrats to those who received acceptances!

Just now, cm05219 said:

I just got a call from Allan that my application is going to stay active & that a final decision will be made in November. So I guess I didn’t get denied yet. Did anyone else get this phone call?

Congrats to those who received acceptances!

I just got the same call..Not looking forward to waiting 2 more months though 😅

• Upvote 1

Just now, Prepajourney said:

I just got the same call..Not looking forward to waiting 2 more months though 😅

Me too. I was so excited to get the call from Alan it took me a second to understand what he was saying haha. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, denisejean said:

Me too. I was so excited to get the call from Alan it took me a second to understand what he was saying haha. 

Same! So this doesn’t mean we’re on the waitlist right? I’m assuming that after the second “round” of interviews are done they are going to reevaluate some applications & make a decision if you’re waitlisted, accepted, etc.

2 hours ago, hbayless said:

Has anyone who interviewed heard anything? I'm still waiting and it is so nerve wracking. 

Hey! I think we were there on the same day. I sent you a DM. Congrats!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, cm05219 said:

Same! So this doesn’t mean we’re on the waitlist right? I’m assuming that after the second “round” of interviews are done they are going to reevaluate some applications & make a decision if you’re waitlisted, accepted, etc.

That is how he explained it to us during our interview. In November you could be accepted, waitlisted or.....well....you know. Best of luck! 

• Like 1

Got a call as well! So excited for next year and to have the opportunity to meet everyone! Congrats to everyone on their acceptance. And to everyone else, keep your head up! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sheilassss said:

Did anyone who interviewed in August get a call? 

I interviewed on 08/26 and got an acceptance call today!

Edited by MikaelaY
  • Upvote 1