2019-2020 Application Cycle (Philly campus)

I haven’t heard anything from program during this cycle. I interviewed with them last year but I thought I’d hear any type of answer by now since I applied in June. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, pcaT5 said:

I haven’t heard anything from program during this cycle. I interviewed with them last year but I thought I’d hear any type of answer by now since I applied in June. 

@pcaT5 I submitted in July and I emailed them last week to follow up. They said that they’re still reviewing applications and interviews will go into March 

On 1/21/2020 at 12:08 AM, las257 said:

@lmcjam That’s awesome! Good luck!!! Would you mind sharing your stats and when you were verified?

I have a high 3.5 GPA (culm & sci) and 4 years PCE being an MA plus research publications. 

I submitted practically the first day CASPA opened and was verified a week or 2 later in May. 

20 minutes ago, lmcjam said:

I got waitlisted from my 1/21 interview. They said there were still spots open in their class. 

Thanks for sharing! Do you know when the program starts?

@Bmh534 The program accepts 60 students. There are currently 44 in the Facebook group. Give or take a few. Keep in mind, some are older students trying to get their lease taken over and I imagine there are some admitted that have not joined. Hope that helps.  

ACCEPTED off the waitlist on 2/13!!!!! Received the letter by mail after interviewing on 1/17 and being waitlisted two weeks later. Thought I would be notified by phone, but apparently it is still early enough that they will mail out your acceptance! Hang in there everyone 🙂

• Like 2

Anyone know if they will have any more future interviews and do they inform you if you were not selected for an interview because I have not heard anything back from the program. 

• Upvote 1