Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone thought I’d get this started! Please use this thread to post about application submissions, any contact with the program, interview invites, acceptances, etc. Good luck to you all!

 

CASPA submitted 5/14

Verified 5/14

No confirmation email, or link to supplemental app yet

Edited by samweres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Submitted 5/15, CASPA verified 5/17. 

No confirmation email or link to supplemental as of today, but it is still early for PCOM programs which interview later than other local schools. 

Best of luck to everyone!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reached out to the school to ensure all of my materials were complete (because I also never received an email confirmation). They mentioned they have yet to download any of the CASPA applications. That was on 6/3.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/14/2019 at 9:05 PM, hanginwithbats said:

Just got the confirmation email and supplemental info! 

it was just the fee and application info right? i didn't see a link to any supplemental questions 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just submitted my application 6/20 🙈 anyone else have a pit in their stomach after submitting?! I want to throw up... so freaking nervous! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ri318 said:

just submitted my application 6/20 🙈 anyone else have a pit in their stomach after submitting?! I want to throw up... so freaking nervous! 

Good luck!! how many schools did you apply to?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone that had the fee waiver through CASPA & reached out to PCOM to get their $75.00 fee waived, can you tell me how long it was before they responded?  They said in the initial email 15 business days at the minimum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2019 at 8:54 PM, Ashleemee said:

For anyone that had the fee waiver through CASPA & reached out to PCOM to get their $75.00 fee waived, can you tell me how long it was before they responded?  They said in the initial email 15 business days at the minimum. 

I emailed them a second time a week after my first email as I had not heard back and they replied right away. I am still waiting for the waiver to be applied on the portal now. I figure they must have a lot of questions/emails coming in and are very busy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CCApplicantCT said:

I emailed them a second time a week after my first email as I had not heard back and they replied right away. I am still waiting for the waiver to be applied on the portal now. I figure they must have a lot of questions/emails coming in and are very busy. 

Omg! Thank you! I will send another email!  I just read through last years  thread and someone said they waited 3 weeks and never heard anything so they paid the fee but I need the waiver I can’t do that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More