Question Regarding submitting CASPA without GRE

Hello all, I was looking to see if someone could give some feedback on what I should do based on my situation. So I took the GRE today and received a good score in the Verbal and Quantitative sections (just waiting on Analytical section score) and sent four of the free scores to various PA programs that I am applying to.

My question is, should I go ahead and submit my CASPA applications even though I haven't actually gotten the official scores reported? Also, I am applying to more then the 4 programs that I have sent my GRE score to, so, if it's beneficial, should I also submit the remaining applications without submitting the GRE score yet? 

SIDE NOTE:  

I have everything ready to go BESIDES one transcript (should be sent to CASPA next week) since I took a course this spring semester and am waiting for the final grade to be submitted. I know this will slow my CASPA verification for at least another week, which is why I'm not sure if it truly makes a difference if I submit my applications now or next week. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

I believe CASPA only verifies your application once. So i would wait until your transcript is received to submit. Also, some schools prefer that you submit with the GRE score already attached to your application. I would call and verify with the schools your applying to so you can know whether or not it matters for them. Otherwise, you can submit without having CASPA receiving official scores. It would just be sent to the schools after they received your app. 

Thanks for the feedback. I was just thinking that if I submit my applications now,  I might get Verified quicker once my final transcript gets received. Almost all of my schools don't care if my GRE isn't sent directly with the CASPA application as long as I submit the official scores when I receive them in order to update them. Also I think by submitting my CASPA now I can get go ahead and start working on the secondaries.