Applicants for January 2020 Start

4 minutes ago, clbeard said:

I interviewed 8/20 and just got a call a couple of hours ago with an acceptance!! So excited! My background, drug screen, and fingerprints all showed complete about a week after my interview. 

Congratulations! What were your stats if you don’t mind sharing?

On 9/5/2019 at 2:41 PM, Bestwishes said:

Hey guys, I was interviewed on 8/1 and have not heard anything back. Does that means they are too busy to send rejection at this time?

I also interviewed on 8/1 and still haven’t heard anything yet. They said they would receive a email even if you got rejected but I haven’t even received that.

• 2 weeks later...

I interviewed on 7/16 and got an email on 8/20 that my fingerprints were rejected due to poor quality. I have since sent another set of fingerprints and called the school to confirm they received them. My Castlebranch still says incomplete and I haven’t gotten an update from the school on my status. Has anyone else gone this long without an answer? I’m wondering if it would be worth giving them a call to check. 

9 hours ago, Hmhguy95 said:

Guess I will not be receiving an interview as it seems interviews are coming to an end. I am a little surprised because I believe I have somewhat competitive stats for this program (3.67 gpa, 3.63 sci gpa, 302 are, 2650 pce hours, and 175 shadowing hours)

Your stats are really good! I am sure you will get an interview somewhere! This process is long and obviously nerve wracking but your application seems really solid.

1 hour ago, Julie259195 said:

Your stats are really good! I am sure you will get an interview somewhere! This process is long and obviously nerve wracking but your application seems really solid.

Thanks, it definitely is a stressful process. Fortunately, I have received a few interviews so far. I know South is private, but are they more selective with out of state applicants? 

Hi Gang, I hope you do not mind me joining your forum I am an accounting graduate (from a long time ago) I do have someone I know that is applying. While reading some of your posts you all seem to have one thing in common you are all  stressed, while you should have a little anxiety please keep in mind that the selection committee  is interviewing 300 people out of approximately 1500 applications which means if you get an interview you are in the top 20% in a very competitive program (I do not have any incite my numbers are from what I have read) you should be very proud of yourself if you made it this far. If you continue working towards your goal you will eventually become a pa. which is a great accomplishment. Also I am guessing that the selection committee will select a few standout applicants during the interviewing process and will then select the final approximately 40 applicants when the interview process is complete. Being on the waiting list while it maybe stressful is not a bad thing you still have a good chance of getting excepted. Hang in there and best of luck to all of you, you have all done a fantastic job getting this far.      

• Like 1