BriNicole

Applicants for January 2020 Start

Congrats!! When did you complete the background/drug test/fingerprints?

I didn’t start on the background check, drug test, or fingerprints until after my interview. All was finalized at the beginning of this week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/1/2019 at 11:51 AM, sydseg2119 said:

Offered a seat yesterday! Interviewed July 18th! Very humbled and grateful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have your Casper test submitted prior?

I was interviewed on 7/25 and was accepted today 8/6. I completed my background check and everything a week before my interview. 

I did decline the offer because I already accepted an offer from another program. Good luck to you all still waiting!

7 minutes ago, PA2bgal said:

I was interviewed on 7/25 and was accepted today 8/6. I completed my background check and everything a week before my interview. 

I did decline the offer because I already accepted an offer from another program. Good luck to you all still waiting!

Congratulations on getting accepted to multiple programs! that's awesome. Before they offered you acceptance... was the check-off list / everything on your dashboard for Castle Branch complete? B/c I have completed everything, but for some reason my fingerprint result is still pending. 

4 hours ago, PrePaGal4 said:

Congratulations on getting accepted to multiple programs! that's awesome. Before they offered you acceptance... was the check-off list / everything on your dashboard for Castle Branch complete? B/c I have completed everything, but for some reason my fingerprint result is still pending. 

Yes! It says "view results" for the 1st two sections, and "complete" for the fingerprints. Maybe you can contact CastleBranch to get an update as to why your fingerprints are still pending? South mentioned everything needs to be completed on CastleBranch before they offer acceptances.

8 hours ago, PA2bgal said:

Yes! It says "view results" for the 1st two sections, and "complete" for the fingerprints. Maybe you can contact CastleBranch to get an update as to why your fingerprints are still pending? South mentioned everything needs to be completed on CastleBranch before they offer acceptances.

Are you in state? I'm out of state and called IdentoGo who confirmed my results were delivered but my CastleBranch section still says incomplete! I'm wondering if there's extra steps for out of state results to make it to the school. I don't want to bother the school but I'm going crazy waiting to hear back! 

Edited by PAJourney148

8 hours ago, PA2bgal said:

Okay thanks so much. That's great to know. I called CB and they were no help in regards to the situation. If I may ask are you a FL-resident? And if so, how long did it take for the school to determine/validate your fingerprint results. Thank you so much for the help !

16 hours ago, PAJourney148 said:

Are you in state? I'm out of state and called IdentoGo who confirmed my results were delivered but my CastleBranch section still says incomplete! I'm wondering if there's extra steps for out of state results to make it to the school. I don't want to bother the school but I'm going crazy waiting to hear back! 

I am out of state! I was actually shocked with how fast mine was. I sent it through the mail on 7/22 and it was complete before my interview on 7/25. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if South is still sending out interview invites? I submitted on 7/8 , verified 7/11 and no word after that. I am local to Tampa and this is my first time applying and I am VERY nervous that I will not hear back from anyone (although trying to stay optimistic!!)

gpa: 3.63

sgpa: 3.57 

GRE: 299

PCE: ~ 1500 scribe and MA

shadow: 90: derm, general surgery, and ENT

also have cancer vaccine research experience and LORs from 2 MDs, 1 PA, and A&P professor

On 8/8/2019 at 11:21 AM, Julie259195 said:

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know if South is still sending out interview invites? I submitted on 7/8 , verified 7/11 and no word after that. I am local to Tampa and this is my first time applying and I am VERY nervous that I will not hear back from anyone (although trying to stay optimistic!!)

gpa: 3.63

sgpa: 3.57 

GRE: 299

PCE: ~ 1500 scribe and MA

shadow: 90: derm, general surgery, and ENT

also have cancer vaccine research experience and LORs from 2 MDs, 1 PA, and A&P professor

Your stats are good ! Just be optimistic.South is still interviewing until the end of September

35 minutes ago, PrePaGal4 said:

Your stats are good ! Just be optimistic.South is still interviewing until the end of September

Thank you for the encouragement! This process can be very nerve wracking!

I received a confirmation email from South on June 10th. I haven't heard back regarding rejection or interview. Anyone in the same boat? Do they notify applicants if rejected or do they just not bother ? Are they still offering interviews or has the class been filled? 

1 minute ago, rfo1234 said:

I received a confirmation email from South on June 10th. I haven't heard back regarding rejection or interview. Anyone in the same boat? Do they notify applicants if rejected or do they just not bother ? Are they still offering interviews or has the class been filled? 

I’m wondering the same thing. I got my confirmation email on June 8th. 

Hey all,

My castlebranch still says incomplete for my eligible for placement tab under fingerprint submission. I have contacted Amanda and she said they have all paperwork but I don't think she understands what I am asking her. I was in the first interview group. I am going to give her a call but I wanted to know if anyone was offered a seat with this still pending on Castlebranch.

Edited by mjacobs7

4 hours ago, mjacobs7 said:

Hey all,

My castlebranch still says incomplete for my eligible for placement tab under fingerprint submission. I have contacted Amanda and she said they have all paperwork but I don't think she understands what I am asking her. I was in the first interview group. I am going to give her a call but I wanted to know if anyone was offered a seat with this still pending on Castlebranch.

Hi ! I’m in the same situation ! Are you out of state or in state? I had my interview July 25th, then had my fingerprint done the 28th. So it’s been over 2 weeks now- status as incomplete, but everything else is checked off. I emailed Amanda last week, but still no response 😞 . So I’m having major anxiety because I do not want to have to call the school. However, the only for sure thing I know, is that I have not been rejected lol so I’m in complete limbo. But I do know they refuse to give out an “Acceptance” notice without having everything checked off. 

15 hours ago, PrePaGal4 said:

Hi ! I’m in the same situation ! Are you out of state or in state? I had my interview July 25th, then had my fingerprint done the 28th. So it’s been over 2 weeks now- status as incomplete, but everything else is checked off. I emailed Amanda last week, but still no response 😞 . So I’m having major anxiety because I do not want to have to call the school. However, the only for sure thing I know, is that I have not been rejected lol so I’m in complete limbo. But I do know they refuse to give out an “Acceptance” notice without having everything checked off. 

I am out of state. She previously responded to me saying they had all my paperwork but I'm not sure if she recognized that I had already interviewed and wasn't just submitting CASPA. I was in the first interview group

I interviewed 7/18. I submitted my castlebranch stuff all on 8/6, it didn't all post until 8/14 and I received an acceptance call on 8/15. And I am from out of state.

I submitted 7/25. I was invited for an interview 8/13 and will be interviewing on 8/22. So yes, they are still offering interviews.

Interviewed 7/25, just reviewed an email stating that I have been put on the waitlist, Kinda bummed but it’s better than a rejection. Has anyone else been put on the waitlist? 

45 minutes ago, VanessaMarion said:

Interviewed 7/25, just reviewed an email stating that I have been put on the waitlist, Kinda bummed but it’s better than a rejection. Has anyone else been put on the waitlist? 

I also received the waitlist email today. 

10 minutes ago, JdemK said:

I also received the waitlist email today. 

When did you interview? 

On 8/14/2019 at 10:02 AM, mjacobs7 said:

Hey all,

What is Amanda's contact email?