BriNicole

Applicants for January 2020 Start

Thought I'd start this so everyone can begin a conversation! Good luck to everyone applying this cycle! This is my first time applying, hope I'm not the only one who's super nervous 😫

You are not alone my friend! Thanks for posting. I’m fixing up my personal essay now, and will be applying next week when my GRE scores come in. Good luck!

CASPA submitted 5/15, verified 5/17. 

Also first time and also very nervous! 

Best of luck to everyone

I am applying this cycle also, planning on submitting my application in the next month. Good luck to everyone else applying!

Also my first time, also nervous! Best of luck everyone 🙂 Did everyone receive a request to complete the CASPer test? I didn't realize it was part of their admissions requirements as I didn't see it listed on their website. 

9 minutes ago, Amanda213 said:

Also my first time, also nervous! Best of luck everyone 🙂 Did everyone receive a request to complete the CASPer test? I didn't realize it was part of their admissions requirements as I didn't see it listed on their website. 

I did not get a request (maybe others did), I just signed up because they had requested it last year as per the previous forum, and they only offer the test every so often. 

Hi! I was curious if anyone on this thread has visited the school or spoke to anyone who attended South in Tampa? I would like to know about their facility and anyone’s experiences there if possible!

I applied 6/9 and received a confirmation email 6/10 saying my application was received. I think they start conducting interviews in July. 

5 minutes ago, apiddington13 said:

I was offered an interview today!  July 11th!

Do you mind sharing your stats?

It’s awesome and nerve wracking at the same time knowing they are sending interview invites already. I submitted my applation 6/3 but have only gotten their confirmation email. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, apiddington13 said:

Congrats, that is so exciting!!! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application?!

• Like 2

Im anxious to hear as well, the wait is miserable. I am a reapplicant, but a first time applicant to this program. I was submitted and verified 6/7. 

my stats:

3.67 cumGPA

3.63 sciGPA

302 GRE

2650 PCE  hours (1500 scribe, 1150 OR autotransfusionist)

105 hours shadowing

10 hours volunteering (my only area of weakness imo)

15 hours ago, apiddington13 said:

I was offered an interview today for July 11th as well!! Nervous but looking forward to it!

8 minutes ago, ERPA63271 said:

I was offered an interview today for July 11th as well!! Nervous but looking forward to it!

Congrats y’all! That’s so awesome! Praying I’ll be there with y’all too! 

do you mind sharing your stats? 

Submitted May 30th and verified June 2nd I believe.

3.90 cumGPA

3.77 sciGPA

308 GRE

1000ish PCE  hours (1000 ER scribe, Just began a medical assistant job at clinic for my gap year)

200ish HCE hours as a clinical study coordinator 

70 hours shadowing

~50 hours volunteering (also probably my biggest weakness)

Good luck everyone!!

Do you have to complete CASPer first in order to be considered for an interview? I just got an email requesting I take the test.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Amanda213 said:

Congrats, that is so exciting!!! Do you mind sharing when you submitted your application?!

Thanks! I believe my app was verified on 5/25

2 hours ago, apiddington13 said:

Thanks! I believe my app was verified on 5/25

Of course! And okay I think I was verified around that time as well. And have you taken CASPer too??