Just received my acceptance from the 1/23 interview!!! I am beyond excited to meet everyone and so honored to be a part of the class of 2022!! I cant wait to meet everyone!!

• Like 1

Interview advice: Just be yourself! My interview was very relaxed and the faculty is so nice. Try to convey your strengths and have an idea of what you want to say before the interview. I would research the program as well! Good luck. 

• Like 1

Ahh Martha said hopefully they would let everyone know before March hit. Starting to feel a little less confident now that it's March 2nd, yikes!

I was debating asking, but they said in 3 weeks we would know. It will be 3 weeks from my interview on Thursday 3/5.

1 hour ago, nyPAs1 said:

Has anyone emailed asking if the seats have been filled yet?

I have been looking in the past forums, and it seems like people have heard back in mid march for a seat? 

I mean from the past drexel forums, it seems like everyone interviewing cycle extends deeper into feb? So idek if expecting a call mid march is accurate for this year. 

I didn't want to ask, however I did send an email yesterday asking if there are any updates. I was just told that "they expect decisions to be made within the next few weeks". Fingers crossed!

Did someone tell you all the spots were taken? I was told they would have decisions made by end of March so I havent given up hope!

• Like 1

i didn’t know they were making decisions through march! at my interview on 2/13 they said 3-4 weeks and this is the 4th week 

Hey all, current PA student at Drexel here.

First of all, congrats to everyone who has received an acceptance! You are on the right track on becoming a part of an amazing profession.

Second, if you have not receive news from Drexel, please be patient and give them some time. With everything that is going on with COVID-19, the faculty also have a lot on their plate, especially with finals week and transitioning half of our next quarter online. They are working as diligent as they can.

Stay safe out there!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, strivingfortheC said:

Hey all, current PA student at Drexel here.

First of all, congrats to everyone who has received an acceptance! You are on the right track on becoming a part of an amazing profession.

Second, if you have not receive news from Drexel, please be patient and give them some time. With everything that is going on with COVID-19, the faculty also have a lot on their plate, especially with finals week and transitioning half of our next quarter online. They are working as diligent as they can.

Stay safe out there!

I appreciate the update. Thank you!

So I got an email today- I was waitlisted. I was hoping for better news, but I guess there's still a chance! Good luck to you all.

• Like 1