2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, nyPAs1 said:

Has anyone emailed asking if the seats have been filled yet?

I have been looking in the past forums, and it seems like people have heard back in mid march for a seat? 

I mean from the past drexel forums, it seems like everyone interviewing cycle extends deeper into feb? So idek if expecting a call mid march is accurate for this year. 

I didn't want to ask, however I did send an email yesterday asking if there are any updates. I was just told that "they expect decisions to be made within the next few weeks". Fingers crossed!

Hey all, current PA student at Drexel here.

First of all, congrats to everyone who has received an acceptance! You are on the right track on becoming a part of an amazing profession.

Second, if you have not receive news from Drexel, please be patient and give them some time. With everything that is going on with COVID-19, the faculty also have a lot on their plate, especially with finals week and transitioning half of our next quarter online. They are working as diligent as they can.

Stay safe out there!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, strivingfortheC said:

Hey all, current PA student at Drexel here.

First of all, congrats to everyone who has received an acceptance! You are on the right track on becoming a part of an amazing profession.

Second, if you have not receive news from Drexel, please be patient and give them some time. With everything that is going on with COVID-19, the faculty also have a lot on their plate, especially with finals week and transitioning half of our next quarter online. They are working as diligent as they can.

Stay safe out there!

I appreciate the update. Thank you!