On 12/12/2019 at 9:16 AM, yellowmoodring said:

Has anyone gotten an interview invite after receiving the "initial review" email? 

Unfortunately no, not yet. But I'm hoping for one because it seems like they still have interviews in February.

• Like 1

that’s really awesome! congrats! what do you think helped you out during the interview? you don’t have to give away questions or anything, but i’m just curious if you thought something about your interview helped you stick out!

I just tried to really be myself and show them my personality and passions! Prepare to know the profession, your strengths, and know yourself! It was definitely was one of my favorite interviews cause it was so casual ☺️

• Like 1

I just got an acceptance call today too after interviewing on 1/16. I'm completely in shock considering I had heard absolutely nothing until the week before the interview!

What is your name? I can't tell from your username but its so great to have interviewed with a future classmate 🙂

Oh my gosh same!! I didn't hear from them until 8 days prior to the interview.

My name is Vi! Not sure if we met at the interview, but it's amazing we're in the same cohort!

Yup, same thing- I thought maybe I took someone's spot who dropped out. Either way, it all worked out!

I don't know if we met either but I'm local to Philly so feel free to reach out if you have any questions about the area.

• Like 1

I just got accepted!!  my interview was on 1/16! I was so excited I didn’t grasp too much of the information explained over the phone. How long after the call did you all receive an official acceptance email with instructions for the seat deposit? 

36 minutes ago, SB2020 said:

I just got accepted!!  my interview was on 1/16! I was so excited I didn’t grasp too much of the information explained over the phone. How long after the call did you all receive an official acceptance email with instructions for the seat deposit? 

Congrats! I interviewed on 1/16 as well. I wonder if we met that day?  I got the email I think about 4 days after I got the acceptance call.  

1 hour ago, SB2020 said:

Congrats! Any advice for the interview or what you think you did to get accepted? I hope to join you in next year's cohort! 

Accepted from the 1/23 interview! Is there already a Facebook group for accepted students? I thought it would be nice to have a group for just PA students so we can connect before!

23 minutes ago, hab5213 said:

Accepted from the 1/23 interview! Is there already a Facebook group for accepted students? I thought it would be nice to have a group for just PA students so we can connect before!

Congratulations!  Is Drexel your top choice? Here is the Facebook Group I saw listed in a previous comment: https://www.facebook.com/groups/409746259955797/

• Like 1

I got an invite to interview last week... exciting but It feels so late in the game and I’ve already accepted a seat at UW-La Crosse, which is another great program. Has anyone been through this? I’m so torn whether I should still consider the interview.. any advice?! 

2 hours ago, sunny98 said:

I got an invite to interview last week... exciting but It feels so late in the game and I’ve already accepted a seat at UW-La Crosse, which is another great program. Has anyone been through this? I’m so torn whether I should still consider the interview.. any advice?! 

Wow congrats on getting in to UW-La Crosse! Are you coming from Wisconsin to interview? I would still come if you're not 100% certain that you love it there, but if you're paying a lot to fly out to Philly I'm not sure it would be worth it for you. 

15 hours ago, DaniPA said:

Congrats! Any advice for the interview or what you think you did to get accepted? I hope to join you in next year's cohort! 

I think the biggest part of any interview is being confident and being yourself. I genuinely enjoyed being surrounded by other students and had a great time getting to know everyone! That takes a lot of pressure off you knowing you’re going to later enter an individual interview. If you don’t know what questions they will ask, be prepared to incorporate your answers in another way to ensure you say everything you want them to know about you! 

16 hours ago, Joanna0102 said:

Congrats! I interviewed on 1/16 as well. I wonder if we met that day?  I got the email I think about 4 days after I got the acceptance call.  

I am curious as well!! I hope I get to see you again ! Thank you !