2019-2020 Application Cycle

On 11/6/2019 at 7:54 AM, Gabpa said:

Just received an email that my application has undergone an “initial review”, but all of the upcoming interview dates are full and they will contact me throughout the winter if an opportunity arises.

This was the first communication I’ve received since I submitted my app around 6/24!

Same here. Thought it was a weird response to get... but in any case I've been accepted elsewhere! Congrats to everyone accepted already 

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone who has been accepted! For those who are still waiting for an interview invite or an acceptance, hang in there!

I am a current student at the Drexel PA program, and am here to help if anyone has any questions. Just shoot me a message and I'll try my best to get back to you.

Here is the FB group for the upcoming class: https://www.facebook.com/groups/409746259955797/

Edited by strivingfortheC

• 3 weeks later...

The writing portion is pretty straightforward. I would make sure you are familiar with issues/strengths of the PA profession. Also be prepared to reflect on your strengths as an applicant.

I cannot give specific examples because A. it wouldn't be fair, and B. I don't remember the exact questions from 4 months ago. 

Good luck at your interview! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...