11 minutes ago, sunny77 said:

anybody still waiting for  a under the review email from towson 

Towson has received my files early. However, they said they won't start any reviewing until September.

9 hours ago, pastance said:

Towson has received my files early. However, they said they won't start any reviewing until September.

They already reviewed  my app and declined me an interview 😕

i see a lot of people got under review emails correct. i got my application verified by caspa on 6/23 and  confirmed by towson 6/25 and am still waiting

9 hours ago, sunny77 said:

i see a lot of people got under review emails correct. i got my application verified by caspa on 6/23 and  confirmed by towson 6/25 and am still waiting

Maybe that’s a good thing? Think they’re weeding out apps they don’t want first and letting pple know early? 

Hello, Has anyone gotten the interview invite yet? Based on the previous cycle, last year at this time, the school already conducted some interviews and sent out the acceptance emails. The wait is so long ...

Hey guys! Congratulations on receiving the supplemental application invite. I am still waiting on mine. Would anyone be willing to share their applicant stats...  I need to compare? I need peace of mind lol

submitted 05/28

Verified 05/29

Application received email 06/03

Under reviewer and Supplemental application emails 07/18

• Like 1

I submitted my supplemental app and all that for both schools the first week of July. I didn’t hear anything so I reached out about 2 weeks later and they said they received everything. So I guess we just wait? Idk if that helps anyone. 

Has anybody received a mail from CCBC?! I got a mail from CCBC saying congratulations on your acceptance to CCBC. Any idea what that is?!?!?

39 minutes ago, myMoon said:

Has anybody received a mail from CCBC?! I got a mail from CCBC saying congratulations on your acceptance to CCBC. Any idea what that is?!?!?

I think that's just general acceptance into the community college. Not the PA school.

• Like 1

Helllo, I am filling out the supplemental application and was wondering if a written statement is required. I didnt see anything requiring that but I just want to make sure.

Has anyone received or know anyone that’s received an interview or at least information for interviews yet? The wait is way longer than last year and the email response I received was very generic. 

On 8/16/2019 at 3:49 PM, tmk22 said:

Has anyone received or know anyone that’s received an interview or at least information for interviews yet? The wait is way longer than last year and the email response I received was very generic. 

I just received an email this afternoon about interviewing on 9/4.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, paschoolapplicant21 said:

Got an interview date around 5pm today! 9/04!!

Does anyone know where to get the drug screening and background check prior to the interview?

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, pastance said:

Does anyone know where to get the drug screening and background check prior to the interview?

I asked when I submitted the interview confirmation. You can't create an account with that drug testing/ background website unless you have a code for the program. I checked all the prior emails and ccbc/towson pages and didn't see a single thing about it either.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, roxrox10 said:

I asked when I submitted the interview confirmation. You can't create an account with that drug testing/ background website unless you have a code for the program. I checked all the prior emails and ccbc/towson pages and didn't see a single thing about it either.

Hi, I found this link and was able to make an account and get started with the process. 

https://ccbcmd.castlebranch.com/CZ45/package-selection 

Let me know if you have any questions! 

• Like 3

Just received an email offering me an interview on 9/25! My email also mentioned the background check and drug testing prior to the interview...I haven't had to do this before an interview for any other school.