Contract Non-Compete Clause Help

So i've received this offer  from an UC ,and I was looking over the employment offer and some things stood out to me.  I just wanted to get you guys take on it.  I've included the concerning parts below.

Does the first part before the non compete clause mean that I cant have a second job outside of the clinic, like if I wanted to do part-time/prn at a hospital?  As for the non-compete, is it basically saying I cant work at any other UC for 2 years after I leave?     I'd really appreciate the feedback! Thanks

- Employer hereby employs Provider to devote Provider’s working time, best efforts and loyalty to providing health care services as determined by Employer and set forth herein and on Schedule 1.01 attached hereto and made a part hereof. Provider shall provide the Services exclusively for Employer at the Clinics on a full-time basis (as defined in Schedule 1.01). Provider shall not, without the prior written consent of Employer, except as provided on Schedule 1.01(b), render professional services for compensation to or for any person, firm, corporation, or other organization aside from those services rendered pursuant to this Agreement, whether Provider is acting by himself/herself or as an officer, director, employee, shareholder, partner or fiduciary for another.

- Non-Competition Covenant.

(a) Provider recognizes that the covenants contained in this Section 1.14 are an essential part of this Agreement and that, but for the agreement of each of them to comply with such covenants, Employer would not have entered into this Agreement. Provider agrees that during the Term of this Agreement and for two (2) years thereafter Provider shall not:

(i) directly or indirectly, either as principal, agent, employee, independent contractor, consultant, director, officer, employer, manager, medical or nursing director, medical or nursing officer, advisor, stockholder, partner, member, owner or in any other individual or representative capacity whatsoever, either Provider’s own benefit or for the benefit of any other Person (other than Employer or any medical practice, walk-in clinic or urgent care clinic managed by Employer or its Affiliates) either knowingly (A) hire, attempt to hire, contact or solicit with respect to hiring any Other Employee (as hereinafter defined) or (B) induce or otherwise counsel, advise, solicit or encourage any Other Employee to leave or resign his or her employment;

(ii) act or serve, directly or indirectly, as a principal, director, officer, manager, or advisor with or for, or acquire a direct or indirect ownership interest in or otherwise conduct (whether as stockholder, partner, member, investor, joint venturer, or as owner of any other type of interest), any Competing Business (as such term is defined herein); provided, however, that this clause will not prohibit Provider from being the owner of up to two percent (2%) of any class of outstanding securities of any company or entity if such class of securities is publicly traded; or

(iii) directly or indirectly, either as principal, agent, employee, independent contractor, consultant, director, officer, employer, medical director, medical officer, advisor, stockholder, partner, member or owner or in any other individual or representative capacity whatsoever, either for their own benefit or for the benefit of any other Person, call upon, solicit, divert or take away, any patients, customers or clients of the Clinics, or any medical practice, walk-in clinic or urgent care clinic managed by Employer or its Affiliates.

My take:

RE: working elsewhere - they want you to get permission from them before having another prn/part time gig.  Will they give it?  Who knows.  

RE: non-compete - to me this is less about YOU not being able to leave and work in an UC (or like some have distance restrictions) and is more about if you leave, you can't compete with them, not that you can't work in another UC.

i - you can't open your own business and hire your coworkers/employees of the UC or if you leave you can't talk someone else into leaving with you

ii - you can't own/partially own a competing business.  

iii - if you leave, you can't try and take patients with you (or encourage them to follow you to your new employer)

But if you want real legal advice on the enforceability and what exactly these mean, consult a lawyer.