2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/30/2019 at 9:44 AM, PatelPA18 said:

Does anyone know where some good apartments near the Glenside campus or where other students live? I am moving from out of state and starting the Dual Degree Program in May and don't really know much about the area. If anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate the help! Thank you:)

I was also wondering the same thing. Do you have any updates or suggestions for others? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2019 at 10:59 AM, sarahnic2 said:

Any insight on things like Christmas break or breaks between semesters? I know it's 24 months straight with no real breaks, but would we get a few days between semesters? Or maybe even a week?

You'll get a week off between summer & fall semesters, a few days for Thanksgiving, 3 weeks for winter break, a week for spring break, and a week--ish between spring and clinical rotations.

6 hours ago, nts19 said:

So are interview sessions completed for both campuses? I was waitlisted from the 10/30 interview and trying to see what my chances are of being accepted

I just gave up my acceptance to the DE campus. Also, payments to hold your spot are due 1/15/20 so I assume a few other spots may open up right around now too. Hopefully one of you gets the acceptance!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 212453 said:

Has anybody heard from the Delaware wait list??

Not yet, but they did just sent out an email this afternoon asking to complete a form to indicate if I was still interested in Aracdia or if I had accepted a seat elsewhere. Deadline for the form is this Thursday so I'm hoping that means we should hear more soon!

16 hours ago, ccallen5 said:

Not yet, but they did just sent out an email this afternoon asking to complete a form to indicate if I was still interested in Aracdia or if I had accepted a seat elsewhere. Deadline for the form is this Thursday so I'm hoping that means we should hear more soon!

I got this same email last night so I'm crossing my fingers!

• 2 weeks later...