I was accepted after the July 26th interview !! Excited to be part of this class in 2020! Good luck everyone!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Has anyone on the waitlist been updated about their status? Or has anyone tried to contact the admissions office to find out their ranking?

• Upvote 1

Hey guys I will be interviewing August 16. If anyone on here is also interviewing that day would you want to meet up before hand?

Hello All,

Just received an interview for August 29th! My first interview of the cycle. I am very excited to meet those attending! I will be getting in on the 28th if anyone wants to grab dinner or a drink.

Edited by Chiller876
typo
  • Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 1:31 PM, Chiller876 said:

Hello All,

Just received an interview for August 29th! My first interview of the cycle. I am very excited to meet those attending! I will be getting in on the 28th if anyone wants to grab dinner or a drink.

Hi Chiller876! If you don't mind my asking, when did you submit your application? I submitted and it was verified relatively late in the cycle so I'm just curious. Thanks!

Hi Chiller876! If you don't mind my asking, when did you submit your application? I submitted and it was verified relatively late in the cycle so I'm just curious. Thanks!

Hello Kind Stranger,
Submitted 7/12
Verified 7/12

Did not receive any confirmation, just the interview offer. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Kind Stranger,
Submitted 7/12
Verified 7/12

Did not receive any confirmation, just the interview offer. Good luck!

Thank you! And GOOD LUCK in your interview on the 29th!

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 1:31 PM, Chiller876 said:

Hello All,

Hey! Congrats on the interview! I will be attending on this date as well. I would love to meet up before and grab dinner/drinks. I arrive on the 28th from South Florida at around 2 pm. Message me directly so I can give you my number!

Hi everyone! How did the August 29th interviews go? Anybody heard anything more regarding invites, rejections, acceptances, or if the class is already full? It's been really quiet. 🙂

Hey guys! Been pretty silent here. Any new updates? I sent an email on 8/20 and verified that my application had been received but nothing since then. I’m wondering if the class is already full or if they’re still working through all of the applicants... 

11 minutes ago, mdjc7594 said:

Rejected via e-mail 9/11/19! Good luck to everyone still in the running.

Did you have an interview?

I received a rejection email as well without interview. Good luck to all applying! If you don’t receive a rejection you’re still in! 

• Upvote 1

Just received my rejection via snail mail. Congrats to everyone who applied and got accepted! Good luck to everyone else :-)