There are 30 seats that they fill. Each interview has the top 18 students, and up to 50% can be invited for a seat. The rest will be either waitlisted or denied. Those who are wait listed will be re-evaluated at the conclusion of each interview. Best of luck!

Anybody that is interviewing on June 20th. My flight arrives around 9 and I have plenty of time to kill if someone would like to meet up with me at a local coffee shop! Let me know by messaging me directly!

I will also be interviewing on June 20th. Excited, but nervous. Thanks for the advice RC1010!

I was also invited to interview on the 21st, but I have another interview that day. Did anyone else ask to reschedule? 

12 hours ago, kellymarie said:

@RC1010 Did they give you a deadline by when you have to accept their offer?

Yes, you have 2 weeks from the date of the official offer. So for me, I have until June 25th to provide a $1500 deposit and SSN release form.

I was also accepted! Congrats everyone! I received a phone call the next day.  I think the faculty will eventually create an "official" one, not sure when that will be though.

1 hour ago, PAapp10 said:

Has anyone received a rejection email without interviewing?

I applied on 05/24 and have not heard anything yet.

Any of the accepted applicants mind posting their stats?? I’m still waiting for my app to be verified as two of my evaluators kept procrastinating their LoRs...

Has anybody heard back from the interview? either waitlisted or denied? I interviewed on June 20th and haven't heard back yet. Assuming either waitlisted or denied, just wasn't sure if they still accept if you weren't contacted the few days after. 

Thanks! Congrats to those who were accepted!

• Upvote 1

I believe they will contact you up to 4 weeks after your interview date with an answer of admit now/waitlist/denied, according to their admissions handbook. I hope that helps! 

I just got an email from the June 20th interview that I’m on the alternate list. Good luck to everyone!!

I got an email today - interviewed June 21st, placed on the alternate list. Better than a rejection, and no Seat Deposit yet!!

Edited by McMushroom
forgot a word

Anyone else gotten offered an interview for sometime in July? Just trying to see when the next upcoming interview dates are. I just submitted so now the waiting begins!

• Like 1