Application cycle 2019-2020

I was not notified about interview for this program last year until December. My interview was in January, and I was accepted a couple days after the interview. I ended up attending another program, but if anyone has questions about the application and interview process of this school, you are welcome to message me. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

How long did it take for you guys to received your email with the supplemental application? Submitted my CASPA August 26th and GRE was accepted on August 28th but I have no received any emails. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I'm missing. Also for those who have been offered an interview, are you still finishing your prereqs or is everything completed? Thanks! 

Edited by sml15c

30 minutes ago, mkprepa8 said:

I have low GRE scores

Mine is 289. I took 3 accelerated summer courses to get the prerequisites out of the way and didn't have much time to study. Kinda regretting that. I know I should retake it, but I financially and mentally can't right now. I hope they look at the other aspects of my application. 

On 9/6/2019 at 11:01 AM, sml15c said:

How long did it take for you guys to received your email with the supplemental application? Submitted my CASPA August 26th and GRE was accepted on August 28th but I have no received any emails. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't anything I'm missing. Also for those who have been offered an interview, are you still finishing your prereqs or is everything completed? Thanks! 

??

2 hours ago, sml15c said:

When did you submit all your application? 

I submitted my CASPA app and got an email saying I was verified on May 21st.

I got an email June 4th saying Nova Jax received my CASPA application. 

June 10th I got an email saying they received my secondary.

August 14th I got an email saying I was awarded an interview and that the sign-up schedule would come out in October.

2 hours ago, BlueWhale said:

I submitted my CASPA app and got an email saying I was verified on May 21st.

I got an email June 4th saying Nova Jax received my CASPA application. 

June 10th I got an email saying they received my secondary.

August 14th I got an email saying I was awarded an interview and that the sign-up schedule would come out in October.

Congrats! CASPA said they accepted my app on 8/28 but I have yet to receive an email regarding the secondary. Their website said that they would email it to you after you submitted the CASPA correct?