Rosalind Franklin PA 2019-2020 Cycle

On 10/7/2019 at 9:55 AM, luna721 said:

Can anyone give insight on the MMI style of this school compared to other programs' MMI? I know y'all sign an NDA but can you give a general idea of what to expect? I have had both very laidback and friendly MMI experiences and very strict and nerve-wracking MMI experiences.

Honestly, I wouldn’t call it strict nor laidback. It was a comfortable and welcoming environment but the questions were challenging. Good luck! It’s a fun day!

On 10/7/2019 at 8:55 AM, luna721 said:

Can anyone give insight on the MMI style of this school compared to other programs' MMI? I know y'all sign an NDA but can you give a general idea of what to expect? I have had both very laidback and friendly MMI experiences and very strict and nerve-wracking MMI experiences.

Hey, it's nerve-wracking if you're really nervous (like me, because I thought it'll be super strict lol). I calmed down after my first one. I'd say just be confident in yourself and be YOU. I thought it was a friendly environment 🙂

Best wishes!

• Upvote 2

On 10/15/2019 at 3:35 PM, hawaiianrolls said:

Verified August and got the continued consideration email. Crossing my fingers 🙂

I'm on the same boat. Do you or anyone else know if they are still sending out invites?

33 minutes ago, gennyeve said:

Got verified in July and still haven't received any news.. anyone else on the same boat? Trying to hold out hope that no news isn't a no but this waiting game is getting hard 😱

I’m in the same boat! I emailed the director of admissions and he said I was still under review!

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 2:46 PM, reezy31 said:

Has anyone had any luck with being moved off of the interview waitlist? I also have an official interview date, but just trying to gauge my odds of being moved to an earlier date.

I originally had to sign up for a later interview date but heard a few weeks later and was able to switch to an earlier date! I am guessing that the odds of getting switched are decent, especially if people with scheduled interviews get accepted to other programs before their interview date!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PAGrinder said:

For people who have already interviewed, did you bring a portfolio to your interview session?  I know this program utilizes an MMI format, so I did not know if it would just get in the way/if it would be beneficial in any way.  Thanks in advance!

No, I didn't bring a portfolio. I brought a notepad with me though, that's about it... and it worked out fine 🙂

Best wishes to you!

• Upvote 1