Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone! I interview this Friday at RFU and I am coming into town Thursday night! Since I'm coming alone I'm going to be pretty bored, so if anyone else is in the same boat and wants to meet up for dinner on Thursday or breakfast on Friday let me know! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, makmason said:

Hi everyone! I interview this Friday at RFU and I am coming into town Thursday night! Since I'm coming alone I'm going to be pretty bored, so if anyone else is in the same boat and wants to meet up for dinner on Thursday or breakfast on Friday let me know! 

Hey @makmason! I’m in the same boat! We should definitely meet up before the interview!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Trey082 said:

Submitted CASPA on 5/13, was verified ~2 days later, and received an interview invite on 6/7. 

 

I'll be there this weekend (7/19) for the first interview group-- anyone else? I'm nervous, but pretty excited to see what RFU has to offer!

I'll be there this Friday too! Nerve wracking but exciting! Lol. 

Best wishes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, makmason said:

Hi everyone! I interview this Friday at RFU and I am coming into town Thursday night! Since I'm coming alone I'm going to be pretty bored, so if anyone else is in the same boat and wants to meet up for dinner on Thursday or breakfast on Friday let me know! 

Hey. I interview this Friday as well. I will be a bit busy on Thursday. But if anything changes, I wouldn't mind meeting for dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, CharlotteF said:

What does "continued consideration" about an application mean? Is that equivalent to an interview waitlist?

Sort of it means they have reviewed your app an they aren’t sure what they want to do yet. So instead of just rejecting you they keep your app and see if you’ll be a good fit later on in the cycle. It’s better than getting rejected that means your application has potential!! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anybody still waiting to hear back?? 😄

Lets keep the faith guys 🙂 Application complete on 6/13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChanLI said:

Anybody still waiting to hear back?? 😄

Lets keep the faith guys 🙂 Application complete on 6/13

I am 🙋‍♀️ My app was complete and received e-mail from RFU 6/11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going on 8 weeks and haven’t heard anything after receiving the confirmation email. Has anyone that’s been waiting called to see what they say about this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Alm4034 said:

Received interview invite tonight. Verified 6/6

Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ashleemee said:

I am 🙋‍♀️ My app was complete and received e-mail from RFU 6/11

Same!!! Complete on 6/14. The wait is killing me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I interviewed Friday...wishing everyone the best! 🙂

Edited by Road2PA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Payray1818 said:

How was it!?

 

 

It was great actually! I really like the area and the school itself.  Also, everyone is super nice!! I'm hoping for the best -_o

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! Has anyone else not heard back yet? I received the confirmation email from them on 6/18 and an email saying my file was ready for review on 6/19. I saw some of you received interviews/rejections already so I'm wondering if no news is good news? 😕 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, thisishard said:

Hey guys! Has anyone else not heard back yet? I received the confirmation email from them on 6/18 and an email saying my file was ready for review on 6/19. I saw some of you received interviews/rejections already so I'm wondering if no news is good news? 😕 

I have also not heard back yet. Was confirmed 6/27! Fingers crossed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone would be able to give me some advice for my application this round. I have already submitted my application to RFU, which has been received and verified by CASPA. I am hesitant on submitting my GRE scores because I do believe I scored on the lower side and am contemplating retaking the test. I scored above 300 but not by much. Do you guys think I should submit my score as is because they are rolling admissions or wait to send in the new GRE score if I decide to retake it? Any advice helps!! Thanks in advance 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2019 at 3:36 PM, minh75 said:

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone would be able to give me some advice for my application this round. I have already submitted my application to RFU, which has been received and verified by CASPA. I am hesitant on submitting my GRE scores because I do believe I scored on the lower side and am contemplating retaking the test. I scored above 300 but not by much. Do you guys think I should submit my score as is because they are rolling admissions or wait to send in the new GRE score if I decide to retake it? Any advice helps!! Thanks in advance 🙂

Hi,

I think it depends on when you plan on retaking your gre. Although they're rolling admissions, you don't want to submit your scores too late (they've already sent out plenty of interview invites for July and August). Also, my gre score wasn't spectacular but I was able to interview. So I'd say it depends on your application as a whole as well (gpa, patient experience hours, extracurriculars, etc); that'll help balance the lower score...in my opinion. 

I hope this helps! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More