Rosalind Franklin PA 2019-2020 Cycle

On 7/30/2019 at 9:05 AM, thisishard said:

Honestly, I think waiting for the next application cycle might be in your best interest, as most schools have their deadlines coming up in early September. Unless your stats are amazing I would definitely wait! Waiting another year only gives you the opportunity to improve your overall application with additional PCE and maybe more classes to boost your GPA (if you need it). Plus you would be saving money in the unfortunate scenario that you apply to late this time around and have to end up reapplying next cycle. Better be safe than sorry!

Just for future reference, I took the GRE at the end of August and I applied right before the deadline. I was offered an interview. I would advise that if it is financially an option, just apply. It doesn't hurt. 🙂

I honestly wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to write this post but I too was accepted from the 1/10 interview day! I'm a 31 year old with a wife and a daughter who has been working for the last 4.5 years to get into PA school. Never never never give up! With enough passion and determination all things are possible!

Good luck to all those that are still applying and on the waitlist!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DiehardFiero said:

I honestly wasn't sure if I'd ever be able to write this post but I too was accepted from the 1/10 interview day! I'm a 31 year old with a wife and a daughter who has been working for the last 4.5 years to get into PA school. Never never never give up! With enough passion and determination all things are possible!

Good luck to all those that are still applying and on the waitlist!

Wow, congrats to you! I'm sure your wife and daughter are both so proud! Big accomplishment!

I'm 29 and was overjoyed when I got accepted..whew..thank God because it seemed like a long time coming, but it happened after years of hard work and drive, and just keeping the faith. 

I can definitely agree., never give up !

Best wishes

• Like 3

12 hours ago, hawaiianrolls said:

Waaaaahhh freaking out! For those that just got accepted from Jan 10, which group were you in? 1, 2 , or 3? Haven't gotten an email and was wondering if the recent acceptances were from group 1. This is so stressful ughhhh 

I was in group 1 - still waiting to hear! 

14 hours ago, hawaiianrolls said:

Waaaaahhh freaking out! For those that just got accepted from Jan 10, which group were you in? 1, 2 , or 3? Haven't gotten an email and was wondering if the recent acceptances were from group 1. This is so stressful ughhhh 

I was in group 1 and received an email yesterday. But based on what they said, everyone will hopefully hear something by the end of the week!