Rosalind Franklin PA 2019-2020 Cycle

7 hours ago, balejandrocr said:

Received an interview invite last week and was confirmed for December 6th. Driving out there from Minnesota 🙂 very excited! 

When did you submit your application? Do they allow you to pick an interview day or do they assign one to you? I already have two interviews for early December and am contemplating holding off until the deadline or just submitting it now without the diversity statement. Did you complete the diversity statement? 

9 hours ago, AA90a said:

When did you submit your application? Do they allow you to pick an interview day or do they assign one to you? I already have two interviews for early December and am contemplating holding off until the deadline or just submitting it now without the diversity statement. Did you complete the diversity statement? 

I submitted my app around August 7th. They offered either Dec. 6 or Jan. 10 for an interview. And yeah personally I completed it. 

2 hours ago, BKimbler said:

Just got an interview invite for December 6th! Super excited for it! Does anyone know how many seats are still available for the program and how many will be offered acceptances from these next few interview dates?

To my knowledge, they don't have an exact amount they want to accept (during each interview slot). I also don't know how many seats are left 😕 I believe at least 8 people from my group were accepted months ago. 

Congrats on your invite and best wishes to you 🙂

12 hours ago, BKimbler said:

Just got an interview invite for December 6th! Super excited for it! Does anyone know how many seats are still available for the program and how many will be offered acceptances from these next few interview dates?

Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you applied/got verified? And did you get a continued consideration email beforehand? 

Thank you! I applied July 1st, got verified July 8th. My only communication with Rosalind Franklin was clarification of prerequisites but never got a continued consideration email. 

Im just wondering if they are holding interviews to build their waitlist or if there are still spots open. Either way, an interview is an interview! 

2 hours ago, hawaiianrolls said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing when you applied/got verified? And did you get a continued consideration email beforehand

Email confirmation of complete application: July 19th

I followed up twice with my admissions counselor to ask for updates because I never got a continued consideration email. First follow up was beginning of October, and they told me they’ll get back to me within 2-3 weeks. The last update I asked for was two days ago, and yesterday, Ben told me that he reached out directly to the AdCom for an update and said they’ll contact me with news by the end of this week. Then I ended up getting the interview invite yesterday!

26 minutes ago, PAGrinder said:

I received an email after interviewing at the school stating that my application was placed on hold for continued consideration.  Could anyone provide me any insight to this?  Is this equivalent to getting put on the waitlist?

When did you interview? From what I understood, they won’t be putting together the wait list until January or February 

1 hour ago, PAGrinder said:

I received an email after interviewing at the school stating that my application was placed on hold for continued consideration.  Could anyone provide me any insight to this?  Is this equivalent to getting put on the waitlist?

I got the same email as well. I don’t think it’s a rejection but it’s not an acceptance either. So I’m guessing it means we got waitlisted 

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2019 at 1:26 PM, PAGrinder said:

They way I understand it is that after the last interview date they are going to create a waitlist and we will all be ranked. They said they will probably be sending it out in February. If you find out more let me know!

• Upvote 1

Also got an interview invite for January 10th! I submitted my application in late June. I received a confirmation email but never any follow up correspondence except for when I reached out and asked about the status of my application. I was able to pick between Dec 6th or Jan 10th. For anyone who's still waiting, don't give up hope!! 👊

For people who have already had their interview, do you have any tips on what to expect day of? Is there anything I should bring with me? Thanks in advance!!