2019-2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/16/2020 at 2:58 PM, ccerasani said:

Hi everyone! I got onto the waitlist for Hofstra so I am just awaiting a response that a seat opened up! Is anyone else patiently waiting too? Has anyone heard anything about the waitlist process?

I haven't heard after getting confirmation of receiving the application. So do they inform you if there are any interview in march ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/12/2019 at 3:43 PM, Confettifun said:

Anyone heard back from this school for interviews? I was verified August 14th and have heard crickets since...

I called the office and they said the application opens up in April for the upcoming cycle. I am not a dual degree student. Im confused as to when they will get back to me if I apply, and if I get an interview when it would be. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 1:23 PM, krupapatel1603 said:

I called the office and they said the application opens up in April for the upcoming cycle. I am not a dual degree student. Im confused as to when they will get back to me if I apply, and if I get an interview when it would be. 

You should try your best to submit your application by the first week of May. Just to give you a timeline, during this cycle, I had submitted my app on May 17th, was invited at the end of November for interview in December, but was waitlisted because their seats were filled. I would suggest you submit much earlier than I did for a positive outcome.