1 minute ago, ccallen5 said:

Just about, lol. Last year I applied the end of July though. 

That's crazy! Lol. Good luck this year!!!! 

I applied May 23rd and haven’t heard a peep. I have had one interview already and have another one in October. Does this school not notify applicants if they are rejected? 

I applied May 23rd and haven’t heard a peep. I have had one interview already and have another one in October. Does this school not notify applicants if they are rejected? 

Call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/26/2019 at 12:23 PM, jmpa6 said:

Call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My app was submitted and verified 5/13. I called and they said they're still reviewing applications from mid May. I guess they're not going in order of the submitted date. Their deadline is tomorrow so hopefully we won't be waiting much longer. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, jc0863 said:

My app was submitted and verified 5/13. I called and they said they're still reviewing applications from mid May. I guess they're not going in order of the submitted date. Their deadline is tomorrow so hopefully we won't be waiting much longer. 

Wow, I applied July 31 and was expecting to be hearing back soon. If they're still working on mid May, guess I won't be hearing back for a while

21 hours ago, jc0863 said:

Thank you for sharing this! I applied 5/14 and still have not heard anything either so it is good to know they are still reviewing. 

I submitted my app on 5/13 and I received an email today asking if I’m still interested in the program ...anyone else got the same thing ?

13 minutes ago, crisnar said:

I submitted my app on 5/13 and I received an email today asking if I’m still interested in the program ...anyone else got the same thing ?

i did! we submitted around the same time

26 minutes ago, crisnar said:

12 minutes ago, jc0863 said:

i did! we submitted around the same time

I received the same email 

I heard back today but it wasn’t an interview invite, the email stated that they’re starting the review of applications in the upcoming weeks and asked if I haven’t committed to another program already and wants my application to be reviewed. I’m very optimistic that we’ll be hearing back from them very soon. Hopefully this helps 

16 minutes ago, denkuf said:

I heard back today but it wasn’t an interview invite, the email stated that they’re starting the review of applications in the upcoming weeks and asked if I haven’t committed to another program already and wants my application to be reviewed. I’m very optimistic that we’ll be hearing back from them very soon. Hopefully this helps 

When did you submit and get a verification email from them?

9 hours ago, pajohn said:

When did you submit and get a verification email from them?

I submitted on 5/20 and received confirmation email on 5/22. 

6 hours ago, pajohn said:

Thank you. I submitted 5/17 got verification 5/21 and I still got no email. I don’t know if I should be worried

I won’t worry about it, let’s keep our fingers crossed. There’s still hope 

• Like 1

Just gave up my interview spot. Goodluck to all of you

When did you get your invite and when is the interview date for?

1 minute ago, pajohn said:

When did you get your invite and when is the interview date for?

I received the invite 9/20 to interview on 10/21

• Like 1

I received the invite 9/20 to interview on 10/21

Thank you for the info! :) Wishing you luck wherever you decide to attend :)

Thank you for the info! 🙂 Wishing you luck wherever you decide to attend 🙂

My pleasure! I hope you get in where your heart is set on. And Thank you so much 🙂

• Like 1

Anyone hear anything that submitted around June 16th? All I've received thus far was an email confirmation from the program on June 17th. Any interview offers for those that submitted around that time? 

1 minute ago, rfo1234 said:

Anyone hear anything that submitted around June 16th? All I've received thus far was an email confirmation from the program on June 17th. Any interview offers for those that submitted around that time? 

I submitted a week after you and nothing. However, from what I gathered through this forum, is that they are still on May and MAYBE 1st week of June. I wouldn’t worry yet!

1 hour ago, rfo1234 said:

I received a confirmation email from them on June 11th and I haven’t heard anything since then. Seems like they’re taking their time going through applications 

1 hour ago, Britt069 said:

I submitted a week after you and nothing. However, from what I gathered through this forum, is that they are still on May and MAYBE 1st week of June. I wouldn’t worry yet!

6 minutes ago, Sarahf1234 said:

I received a confirmation email from them on June 11th and I haven’t heard anything since then. Seems like they’re taking their time going through applications 

Great! Thanks! I also read somewhere that they fill their class very quickly so I was worried that they weren't offering anymore interviews 

Anyone getting emails or heard anything in the past few weeks?

I called yesterday. They are still reviewing May applicants. I applied in June and she said I would hear between the next 6-9mnths. Also, they will let you your status once you’ve been reviewed. Hope this helps!