I applied mid-May and have still not heard back from them. Still keeping my fingers crossed to hear soon! 

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an interview Sept. 16th! I was also told that they go in order of when applications are submitted so the earlier you applied, the earlier you'll hear back. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kiraso said:

I have an interview Sept. 16th! I was also told that they go in order of when applications are submitted so the earlier you applied, the earlier you'll hear back. 

Congrats on the interview. When did you submit your CASPA application for Hofstra?

21 hours ago, pajohn said:

Congrats!! When did you apply and get confirmation that your app was received? 

I applied april 27th 

I applied april 27th 

You applied April 27th or May 27th?

26 minutes ago, CathieA said:

Has anyone heard back from the program that applied in May? 

When did you submit your CASPA App?

45 minutes ago, CathieA said:

I applied/verified/confirm email 5/16 and have not heard anything yet

46 minutes ago, raazk10 said:

When did you submit your CASPA App?

I submitted my app on 5/26 and got verified first week of june

5 hours ago, CathieA said:

Submitted 5/13 and was received on 5/16. Still waiting to hear back

Hi! For those of you that got an interview—was it a phone call or email?? 

Email

Hi! For those of you that got an interview—was it a phone call or email?? 

Email

6 minutes ago, jmpa6 said:

Email

Do you mind me asking when you applied and when you received the email invite for the interview? Thanks! 

Other years by Sept they were already contacting may and june applicants. I dont know why this years its taking them so long

On 8/31/2019 at 12:52 PM, Kiraso said:

What did you think about the MMI style of interviewing?? I'm considering accepting the interview invitation but not really into the whole MMI thing.

16 minutes ago, SciMed13 said:

What did you think about the MMI style of interviewing?? I'm considering accepting the interview invitation but not really into the whole MMI thing.

I just had an MMI interview at a different school a week ago and was also not a fan going into it. However, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. At the school I interviewed at we had 2 minutes to read the prompt and 6 minutes to do whatever it said to do. The questions for the most part were pretty straight forward, and I didn't feel pressured for time. Hopefully this helps provide some insight!

• Upvote 1

I just had an MMI interview at a different school a week ago and was also not a fan going into it. However, it was not as bad as I thought it would be. At the school I interviewed at we had 2 minutes to read the prompt and 6 minutes to do whatever it said to do. The questions for the most part were pretty straight forward, and I didn't feel pressured for time. Hopefully this helps provide some insight!

Same as Hofstra

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ccallen5 said:

Thanks a bunch!! Yeah I'm likely overthinking it, but being presented with a scenario out of the blue sounds a bit intimidating to me! Were they like ethical questions or random things like what type of furniture would you be? haha

12 minutes ago, SciMed13 said:

Thanks a bunch!! Yeah I'm likely overthinking it, but being presented with a scenario out of the blue sounds a bit intimidating to me! Were they like ethical questions or random things like what type of furniture would you be? haha

Lol, the dumb questions like what furniture/color/tree/etc would you be or who would you save on a sinking boat were why I was stressing about that interview wayyyy more than my others that were traditional interviews. Idk about Hofstra, but where I interviewed at it was mostly more ethical type questions. It was way less awful than I expected. 

1 minute ago, ccallen5 said:

Lol, the dumb questions like what furniture/color/tree/etc would you be or who would you save on a sinking boat were why I was stressing about that interview wayyyy more than my others that were traditional interviews. Idk about Hofstra, but where I interviewed at it was mostly more ethical type questions. It was way less awful than I expected. 

I see!! Awesome, thank you so much for this info!

11 minutes ago, SciMed13 said:

I see!! Awesome, thank you so much for this info!

You're welcome! Good luck with the interview if you decide to accept it!